The Peng Challenge: Now, With Retsyn!

dalem

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Okay, here's the 'quick and dirty' version. I wrote this

blah blah blah

Man, every time I deal with Windows, even XP, for more than 45 minutes, I'm left gasping over the fact that Mac OS X doesn't require that I kill and digest the yet to be born fetuses of women enslaved to the Republican National Convention organizers.

Or, to sum up, "I was drunk and fat-fingered a reboot."

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

I doan beleaf they got any of them at Ken's place.

I was mistaken. This is the most hideously ****ing awful pretense of English Usage ever

If you wanted my attention, you've got it. The Justicar is right. Don't ever goddamn say something this fecking stupid again.

Every culture has their own take on idiocy.

Pull your head out. You're not good enough to be the Poster Child for Stupidity of the Peng Challenge Thread.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You know lad, you must KNOW by now that your judgement in such matters is not just flawed but indeed FATALLY flawed. Name one instance Seanachai, just ONE, where your insistence upon a particular candidate was proven right against MY judgement.

Okay, here's the 'quick and dirty' version. I wrote this absolutely goddamn beautiful godddamn reply to you, Joe, but I'm currently on a friend's computer (more on that, anon), and their computer is a GODDAMN FECKING WINDOWS BOX PIECE O' ****E, and after typing a reply for about 10 minutes, the entire GODDAMN FEKCING PIECE O' ****E WINDOWS BOX PIECE O' ****E simply shut down, lost everything I'd typed, for no apparent or discernable reason at all.

It did give me a wonderful 'dialog error message' window that said, basically, 'This Operating System Is As Fragile and Precious As a 12 Year Old Virgin That Bill Gates Has Just Sodomized In An Abandoned Well House Behind the Family Homestead of People Who Never Wanted To Own a Computer'.

Man, every time I deal with Windows, even XP, for more than 45 minutes, I'm left gasping over the fact that Mac OS X doesn't require that I kill and digest the yet to be born fetuses of women enslaved to the Republican National Convention organizers. </font>

I don't know, Joe. I just don't know, anymore.

This whole 'Syrian' thing; It just bums me out. The news just gets more grim, and the Administration looks for a reason to extend the War, and BFC smiles and rubs their hands, and postures and positions the New Game.

It's not fun, you know, when a Game anticipates financial success because they've correctly catered to aggression.

Best I just feck off, now. Take care of the Place for me, eh, and keep the folk laughing..

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

So what am I doing about the faux-redneck again?

For a start, you can make him explain why the bear is rubbing a salmon into its crotch:

Da_Bears.JPG

Are you telling us you will side with a Waffle
No

and doubt that Kitty and my scenario is superior product to anything the waffles create hmmm?
err no

*glares*
*shrugs*

Be wary what you say here
Why? You'll probably just misinterpret everything anyway...

otherwise it may be the Stenographers for you!!!!
Oh please, let it be...

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Ok, I have been sitting in my tent too long, going stir crazy, "Leutnant Hortlund, entertain me, dance a Swedish jig, show me how you transform into a bat, or introduce me to the Swedish Bikini Team or somefink!!"

Im sorry dear. You see, every other weekend, I leave Casa Hortlund and travel north to my old hometown to spend a weekend with the kids. Not so much forum-time these weekends. So you'll have to do with this:

demotivatorsparas.jpg

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey folks. I've got the map-making bug again, so I have a couple generic outdoorsy types ready for use if anyone needs a 1x1km area to complain to me that they can't drive tanks from edge to edge on it easily.

Sure Dale I can give them a try out over the next couple of weeks as Quick Battle maps. Are you telling me that we need to be constructing 1X1 maps for CMC? I have been building 2X2 maps.

I don't know, Joe. I just don't know, anymore.

This whole 'Syrian' thing; It just bums me out. The news just gets more grim, and the Administration looks for a reason to extend the War, and BFC smiles and rubs their hands, and postures and positions the New Game.

It's not fun, you know, when a Game anticipates financial success because they've correctly catered to aggression.

Best I just feck off, now. Take care of the Place for me, eh, and keep the folk laughing..

Nonsense my good man, the bloom is off the rose you see and neither the public nor the government (barring the Executive branch of course) will support another "excellent adventure" on the part of BFC ... wait ... did I say BFC ... I MEANT ... actually I'm not sure what I meant but in any case I'm quite certain that the only troops that will be fighting in Syria in the near future will be strictly digital.

In any case we can hardly keep the lads here in good spirits without the Bard of the Pool. You once informed me that my resignation was NOT accepted ... I now inform you, on behalf of the entire CessPool, that you may NOT leave, that in fact the gates have been barred and sealed by the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Naturally that would normally present NO obstacle at all since you could bribe someone with a half full can of cheap beer, but I'LL be gone and Boo Radley will be the only one around and ... well, let's just say that he's been given LOTS of keys, who's to say which is the right one or even if he HAS the right one eh?

Pull up a stool lad, time for a Jolly singsong say I:

"Who's afraid of the big bad Wolfowitz

Big bad Wolfowitz , big bad Wolfowitz ?

Who's afraid of the big bad Wolfowitz ?

He ain't in DOD land.

Who's afraid of the big bad Wolfowitz

Big bad Wolfowitz , big bad Wolfowitz ?

Who's afraid of the big bad Wolfowitz ?

The bankers of the World are."

Apologies to the Pool for injecting politics, but Seanachai needed cheering up and I'm just the lad to do it.

Joe

You're not good enough to be the Poster Child for Stupidity of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Wow.

Just wow.

That's really going to leave a mark.

I mean, especially looking at the flotsam around here...better nick that one quick...

I am bored.....and this place ain't helping my hangover.

Bring me the liver of Seanachai......medium-rare.....and an interesting red to go with it.

No, dammit, not a feckin' Commie Canadian, a red WINE, you sackless pack of seal-pumpers (The Ladies excluded, of course).

I know I didn't finish that bottle last night....must be around......

Good word, you folks are dense.

I mean, this is a supernatural form of density. Depleted uranium dense. Nickle core at the center of the earth dense. Seanachai on a bender dense.

Am I the only one that has figured out the identity of the posure in our midst?

Pass me another drink. Idjits.

Steve

[ October 22, 2005, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Depleted uranium ... Seanachai dense.

I hope that CM:SF will model the full effects of an Armor-Piercing Fin-Stabilized Depleted-Seanachai round on T-72 armor.

The penetrative capabilities of that dense little gnome head have shocked many an opponent, and the behind-armor effects are even worse, as his awesome girth is suddenly released from the constraints of a 120mm shell and explodes in all directions. The one downside is the gnome's natural tendency to wander off target (typically in the direction of the nearest container of alcohol), which is only partially counteracted by the addition of fins.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Man, i'm good... For what?

*Eye's the stranger suspiciously*

Ain't you a waffler or sumfink?

And what kind of location is 'Pacific North west'... isn't that like around Siberia or sumfink?

I tell you one thing that I'm good for buddy & that's posting in the roight place... why don't you scurry back where you are supposed to be & post there?

I'll even give you a hand with what you could post...

"Look at me, maggots! Eat my TNT, where's my turns... smiley, snarl, snarl... maggot, no good Canuck... snarl, smiley.... bwwwwwhhhaaahhha maggot!"

... or some variation on that theme will be more than adequate.

Oh but remember not to repeat the same formula too often or otherwise it might become so mind numbingly boring you'll want to rip out your own god damn eyes if you forced to read yet another 'snarl, maggot, snarl’ combo.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

fish bait

damn wothless mess beat me to the post...

Hey post your post anyway; you can never have enough post's I say (though perhaps grog Dorosh has had a change of heart in that regard)... unless they're by that MrSpkr fellow... Lawyers trouble me & I’d rather forget that they exist