The glorius & immortal thread of Cheery Waffles, unstable TNT and smiling soldiers !

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size = 100>I RULE!!!! AND YOU ALL SUXXOR COXXORZ!!</font size = 100> :mad: :mad:

Hey Ser-gay - I'll give the CMBB scenario a whirl. I've always hated your scenarios the least. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Send it to jasonballantyne_AT_hotmail.com.

Punk. :mad: :mad:

<font color = red size = 6>

I've been mistaken for a cesspooler!!!!

</font>

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bad Steve! Nasty, dirty, evil Steve! When we gets our ring back we'll show you and all your "Sherman tank loving", "no crew served MG's when attacking" secret lovers!!!

Either that or sneak into the Leaf game.

It may be a silly question coming from a non-cesspool denizen, but why are there two Peng challenge threads going on at the same time?

Is there an "official" thread and a "rogue" thread that has been taken over by aliens?

..or is this one the signs of the Apocalypse?

• 5 weeks later...

Just for you, Kitty!

<font size=99>GRAARARARARRRGHGGHGHGHGH!!!</font size>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pretty soon, CMSF will be out, all the flint chippers will come crawling back and I'll be here waiting. BWAHAHAAAAAA, I'll be right here waiting, maggots!!! Watching and waiting. Waiting and watching. Watching and waiting and watching and watching. Waiting and watching and wait-watching. Wait, wait, watch, wait, watch, watch, wait, watch, wait, wait, watch. ...and waiting.

*twitch*

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA RARR RRAGg g GG H! What the hell happened to you maggots?!?!? *Paces and looks around accusingly* :mad: This used to be the angriest thread on earth!! And now look at you!!! *slaps Becket, sending his helmet flying across the room* Axe and Pseudo are the only ones of you that have any balls! :mad: :mad: At least he's TRYING to post. :mad:

You whimper, "But Kitty, we don't have any games to play!" *Shovels a spadeful of angry molten TNT into Sgt. Viljuri's pants*

Did Goodale cry when his house had mold? Did he cry when all about him wanted him banned?!?!?! :mad:

Well, maybe a little. You all are giving the Penguins what they were hoping for all along!! That this thread would self-destruct!!! Now get out here again and start posting 'lest I slit your buttery kraut bellies with a hot Crisco-slathered bayonet!!! :mad: :mad:

Don't MAKE me get Goodale to post in here again. :mad:

Kitty, :mad: , you might have 9 lives but this thread is dead. It's been hammered to a log and is sailing away down the river Styx, ne'er to be seen again. :mad:

I've given up trying to scrape up a game from these TNT chuckers, hell I'm even slumming in the cesspool FOR CRIESSAKES!. :mad:

It would take the 2nd.. er 5th coming of Master Goodale to revive this thing, and even then it's only be a death spasm.

:mad:

This is an ex-thread. :mad:

Move along. Nothing to see here.