The glorius & immortal thread of Cheery Waffles, unstable TNT and smiling soldiers !

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

If it's a game you're after Prinzessin, I'll be your TNT Huckleberry. :mad: :mad: :mad: I think I can fit you in between Axe's biweekly turns and no_one's monthly turns, those non-TNT-tossing tossers. :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry I can't slather you in unstable TNT 'cos I'm too busy chucking TNT in RL. :mad:

GRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!oneone111!!!one

I'm starting to think that you amoebas actually post here because of a deeper yearning to rid yourselves of the shackles of the <font size=1>Ping</font size> thread and finally enjoy the finer things that life has to offer, such as embracing the use of severed kraut limbs to beat on your enemies as well as the liberal use of growlies. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

joinng5.png

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I'm starting to think that you amoebas actually post here because of a deeper yearning to rid yourselves of the shackles of the <font size=1>Ping</font size> thread and finally enjoy the finer things that life has to offer, such as embracing the use of severed kraut limbs to beat on your enemies as well as the liberal use of growlies.

Nah. We drop by here every now and then to help you poor, poor pitiful <font size=1>wifflers</font size> keep your pale imitation of the Mutha Bee-youtiful Thread off the second page.

And we do it for free!

(BTW, we're thinking of starting a Pool to guess how long this particular incarnation drags on. Anybody got Sept. 2009 covered?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Nah. We drop by here every now and then to help you poor, poor pitiful <font size=1>wifflers</font size> keep your pale imitation of the Mutha Bee-youtiful Thread off the second page.

And we do it for free!

(BTW, we're thinking of starting a Pool to guess how long this particular incarnation drags on. Anybody got Sept. 2009 covered?

Now come on Boo, we all know that Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I'm taking June 2007... I've always been an optimist

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Freud had a word for people like you; Spooky".

Don't you just love it when psychiatrists use technical language like that? I think Freud would also have said of the Wafflers: "Off their rockers." Jung would have been both more succinct and more explicit: "Crazy as ****."

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Don't you just love it when psychiatrists use technical language like that? I think Freud would also have said of the Wafflers: "Off their rockers." Jung would have been both more succinct and more explicit: "Crazy as ****."

Less BS, more ANGER ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: Hey...! Who left the screen door open? And what the <font color = Red>hell</font> is this brown foul sludge doing all over the floor?!

Who the @@@&*! left this 67" medieval corset from Ed's Fat and Stupid clothing and Herpes Cream outlet on my chair?

And What's with these damned foot prints everywhere? Hmm.. one size six steletto one size eleven Hushpuppy slip on. Both shoes on the wrong feet. An odd step, step wiggle, backup, hop turn pattern too...

<font size = 1>Dear God, call in the exterminators, we've got </font> <font size = 8>cesspoolers!!</font>

What a day to to pick for my bold and glorious return.... :mad: