The glorius & immortal thread of Cheery Waffles, unstable TNT and smiling soldiers !

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: :mad: :mad:

My video card died a horrible death. Not that I play CM on my *good* machine anymore anyways. Not that I even play CM anymore, not after The Prinzess Known as the Finnish CMBB Tease sent me a couple of turns then mysteriously went silent. (Which in itself is odd considering that in the name of world peace I was letting him win!)

Congrats _Axe_, your significant other let you touch her, good show. My little rugrat #2 (1 month old) is great. Doesn't cry much. Sleeps pretty well. Much better than #1, who had two states; sleeping and screaming. :mad: Hope yours has colic!!! bwa haa haa haa.

:mad:

..er maybe not...

As for the rest of you, bugger off and find someone else to hurl TNT at. I have a fancy new video card and I'm going native!!! :mad: :mad:

Oh ya, my Bro-in-law (sis's-husband) is in Afghanistan now doing some senior-officer-like stuff. My gem of advise for him was if someone yells duck, they're probably not talking about the migratory bird.

That and don't bring home any War-Trophy-Wives.

I'm trying to think of more helpful advise to email to him, but all I can think of is don't eat the yellow snow, but considering he's in Kandahar, yellow snow probably isn't a big concern.

Any ideas from the TNT chucking waffler gallery?

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Ahh.. Finland. The only country who's population thinks of Canada as a Tropical Vacation destination.

It's not because of the nature, but the inhabitants, whose closest resemblance are the Bonobo chimpanzees.

bonobo.jpg

Left to right: Ruddy, PseudoSimonds.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

CM has started to taste quite like BigMac these days for me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Listen carefully, do not eat the flat silver donut that came in the CMBB box. Put it in your computer's cup holder instead.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Yes, maggots, you heard right. We are expecting a new member of the brood. Due date for the incoming maggot - our first - is May 8, 2007.

neat! What's your postman's address and I'll pass on my congratulations (because as inferred above who would let you touch them?) tongue.gif

This thread is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't posted it in the CMSF forum it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now 'istory! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-THEAD!!