If A Peng Falls in the Forest and None Hear Him, is He Still Challenged?

Tomorrow I am away, sprinting along asphalt avenues in my Persian-trust devouring Lincoln to transform freeway into miles beneath my wheels. Idaho! Beware my demands for greenery and beauty aplenty. Utah! Acquiesce to my proclamations of moral repugnance. Colorado! Free thy highways and mountain passes to the thrumming motion of my Continental. Wyoming! Drink my pee with warm acceptance as I race home.

The rest of you can just feck right off.

For two weeks, anyway.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

Tomorrow I am away, sprinting along asphalt avenues in my Persian-trust devouring Lincoln to transform freeway into miles beneath my wheels. Idaho! Beware my demands for greenery and beauty aplenty. Utah! Acquiesce to my proclamations of moral repugnance. Colorado! Free thy highways and mountain passes to the thrumming motion of my Continental. Wyoming! Drink my pee with warm acceptance as I race home.

The rest of you can just feck right off.

For two weeks, anyway.

Hmmm,for a brief moment I thought I was off the hook since I'll be gone from Utah Monday through Wednesday ... unfortunately I'll be in Colorado so I may still be in peril.

Joe

[ July 15, 2007, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

"Lo! I have seen the Sky and my Laser Horn aches to pierce the bowl of Night!"

Yeah, well... we all feel that way sometimes.

p.s. You owe me a turn, you twittering twit. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yesterday I paddled on the Minnesota River. It was wonderful. I was slightly put off, however, that Boo was not waiting at the take-out with a large, cooling glass of beer.

That's because you didn't specify which take-out. I was at "Jake's Take-Out" on E. Waterloo Rd. for a good couple of hours. Had me some nice cold ones and then I walked across the street to "Willie's Ribs" and chowed down over there.

Went back to the car, finished off the six pack, saw you STILL hadn't come by, so I figured, "Feck it, I'm going home", which is what I did.

You never said anything about kayaking or Minnesota River. You just said, "Meet me at the take-out with a large. cooling glass of beer.", so I went to the closest take-out in the neighborhood. Oh sure, I guess I could have gone to the Tandouri take-out, over on Wilbeth Rd, but think they're closed for remodeling.

So don't blame me for your lack of specificity!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yesterday I paddled on the Minnesota River. It was wonderful. I was slightly put off, however, that Boo was not waiting at the take-out with a large, cooling glass of beer.

Bugger, and I laid the mines on the Crow.

Please send a corrected iteniary next time.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bugger, and I laid the mines on the Crow.

Please send a corrected iteniary next time. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

What is wrong with Leeo. Why is he pissing on the heads of many States? I mean, where could he be headed? Has he been deported?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

That's because you didn't specify which take-out.

So don't blame me for your lack of specificity!

Lies, trickery and deceit. Is that what it's come down to? I demand that Boo undertake a Quest as Penance. Justicar! Shuffle your aged and decrepit self to the fore, and bring the full weight of your feeble wits to bear upon this matter of import.

I DEMAND PENANCE OF BOO RADLEY, WHO HAS MIGHTILY DISPLEASED MY MIGHTY SELF!

Nothing major, perhaps a 1,000 point set-up, nothing in the fecking desert on some sandy pool table, and the tip of the pinky finger from his off hand (from the first knuckle on).

Oh, and Boo, send it with dry-ice in the package. It's summertime, and the mailman freaks out if the package smells of rotting flesh.

Originally posted by Mace:

**looks over at bunyip**

Imagine missing out on being a part of Gawd's own country just because they were born in the wrong place! Poor little pommie buggers.

It'd almost bring a tear to my eye, except I really don't give a feck. **shrug**

He is the current Eldest Australian for a reason.

Mace, I'm currently carrying a grudge. Work out on the Limeys for a while. The gods know you Aussie buggers have better reason than most...