• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hey, Nidan!

I returned a file to you, using the E-mail address you sent and IT BOUNCED!!!

Fix or do sumfink!

Please resend. I truly want to continue to drub you. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Now, this is music

I had a minion and his name was Boo

I betcha five dollars he’s a good one, too

Singin’ here, ol’ Boo, you good henchman, you!

Ol’ Boo come when I blow my horn

Ol’ Boo come when I blow my horn

Boo come a’ runnin’ through the yella’ corn

Boo come a’ runnin’ when I blow my horn

Singin’ here, ol’ Boo, you good henchman, you!

Hup two three four five six hey!

Well I got a minion and ’is name is Boo,

I betcha five dollars he’s a good henchman, too,

Oh, oh, oooo, yow!

Bow wow bow wow bow wow, ooooo,

Here, Boo!!!

Yeah, I can see the appeal of that music. It works on so many levels...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I think that what she might be indicating here, besides simple humour, is that no one in America currently needs some war-wagon on their driveway.

It's not about "need" it's about fun. The fun of doing the work, the fun of building it yourself, the fun of owning such an amazing creation. Since when are we limited to owning just what we need? Because we may offend some bleeding heart somewhere or sumfink...get real.

Work vehicles are one thing. RVs are one thing. But huge, gas-guzzling vanity vehicles are another. The mechanical and machinist artistry of the gentleman in question are being used in a bad cause.

The artistry of the gentleman in question is being put to good use and a GREAT cause.

Why make a knock-off gas-guzzler that no one but a rich venal arsehole or a pimp would drive?

You appear to be having a reading comprehension issue. The guy built it because he can't afford to purchase one. He is not a rich asshole because of your desire to stereotype him, he is a skilled craftsman with the drive to build something incredibly unique. Maybe people should give up their venal booze because they don't "need" it.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Piss orf, the lot of ya's.

Which one of you feckin bastiges (Ladies excepted, of course) is brave enough to gaze upon

The Best Album Covers EVER!

Takes more than the likes of youse boyz to brave the immusement inherent in Cover Art.

Bend at thy knees and quake!

Gee, Leeeeo. Thanks for sharing just a small part of your record collection.

I'm betting you have all of these on 8-track, too. Right?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Joyce gives me teh hawt.

I must inform you that you're incorrect Peng.

According to the

Urban Dictionary ...

1. teh hawt

Extremely beautiful. Used almost exclusively in written form.

Dude, Jessica Alba is teh hawt.

Since Joyce is NOT, in fact, Jessica Alba I think it obvious that she (or perhaps even HE, see analysis below) is NOT teh hawt.

In fact one must wonder if you refer to Joyce in THIS context ...

YangJoyce.jpg

In which case I suspect all here would agree with your characterization. Or perhaps you mean THIS version ...

DI-00763-003_Joyce_woods_158246_7.jpg

Who, while not exactly unattractive in an older woman with a pleasant smile is certainly NOT what most would consider teh hawt, or finally this disturbing prospect ...

joyce.jpg

Who, while acclaimed by many as a great author is not in MY top ten ... thousand ... of the teh hawt list.

You must be PRECISE Peng lest confusion reign supreme ... for THAT we have Seanachai.

And may I just say that, upon my return, I was sadly disappointed in the shockingly inadequate job done by the Justicar Pro Tempore of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I mean it's not as if I expected a GOOD job, but the degree of incompetence displayed was truly beyond my expectations.

Joe

[ November 20, 2007, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And may I just say that, upon my return, I was sadly disappointed in the shockingly inadequate job done by the Justicar Pro Tempore of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I mean it's not as if I expected a GOOD job, but the degree of incompetence displayed was truly beyond my expectations.

Joe

So, if my inadequate job went beyond your expectations, imagine what would have happened if I'd REALLY slacked off.

Maybe your head would have exploded.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

So, if my inadequate job went beyond your expectations, imagine what would have happened if I'd REALLY slacked off.

Maybe your head would have exploded. </font>