Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

Originally posted by Lars:

But enough of torturing Mace. Let's torture dalem. Cuz the dumb**** didn't go!!!

a_496.jpg

Gee, just don't see that everyday, now do you?

I'm sorry, I tried to like the air show pics, I really did, but without a SPAD or Nieuport it just doesn't cut it. It's worthless and I can't imagine the incompetence of the air show people to ignore such an obviously critical part of the show. I'm sure sorry I bought my ticket now, I'd ask for my money back since the air show is BROKEN, BROKEN, BROKEN but I know they won't give it back.

Oh ... sorry ... I've been reading the outerboards and it just kind of stuck in my head.

Joe

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

]I'm sorry, I tried to like the air show pics, I really did, but without a SPAD or Nieuport it just doesn't cut it. It's worthless and I can't imagine the incompetence of the air show people to ignore such an obviously critical part of the show. I'm sure sorry I bought my ticket now, I'd ask for my money back since the air show is BROKEN, BROKEN, BROKEN but I know they won't give it back.

I would have asked for a S.E.5a myself, but then, you never were a very good pilot.

a_502.jpg

Oh ... sorry ... I've been reading the outerboards and it just kind of stuck in my head.

Joe

Huh... not really much for it to stick to in there.*

*(I had to go with this joke because Stoat beat me to the one about Joe and the History of Flight, although, I was thinking of working up an amusing anecdote where Joe, due to his expertise on the subject, explains the significance of hot air to the Montgolfier brothers.)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

]I'm sorry, I tried to like the air show pics, I really did, but without a SPAD or Nieuport it just doesn't cut it. It's worthless and I can't imagine the incompetence of the air show people to ignore such an obviously critical part of the show. I'm sure sorry I bought my ticket now, I'd ask for my money back since the air show is BROKEN, BROKEN, BROKEN but I know they won't give it back.

I would have asked for a S.E.5a myself, but then, you never were a very good pilot.

a_502.jpg </font>

Nearly at the bottom of the page again ... sheesh.

These outerboarders need to understand that the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is quite happy with CMSF as it stands and is fully confident that BFC will make improvements as they always have.

What's so hard to understand?

Joe

You are SUCH an idiot ... in formation with the F22, Sabre and P38.

Joe

No can do. I guess the airshow really was broken.

How about an genuine original captured Africa Corps BMW? '43 model.

a_504.jpg

Tried to get a picture of the fattest re-enactor, but I think he was wise to me...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You are SUCH an idiot ... in formation with the F22, Sabre and P38.

Joe

No can do. I guess the airshow really was broken.

How about an genuine original captured Africa Corps BMW? '43 model.

...{snipped}...

</font>

Hmm, were only a couple that I recall seeing. Aluminum Overcast, Yankee Lady, and the one with the yellow tail. Fuddy Duddy I think.

Did have a B-24 there that I hadn't seen before. Ol 927. Unfortunately, they had it parked way out past the line. Didn't get a very good pic.