Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

the last thing I want to hear about is ANYTHING to do with the words Seanachai and loins

How about Seanachai and lions then?

Hungry ones?

oh damn that'd never work.

He'd either deliver such a long discourse about where the family Felidae could be improved that they'd die of starvation waiting for him to finish, or they'd end up with indigestion and we'd end up in trouble with the SPCA.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I thought you would like me better as a parole officer than Lamar as a probe officer... I guess you have different priorities.

I'd like to have a turn more than I'd like either of the DoC related options.

You sir can wait till Monday, I am leaving for another glorious weekend of National Guard duty. So, while I am out saving our nation from dirty bathroom floors and oil stains in the motor pool, you can lounge about chasing cheerleaders and embarrassing boomslinger or whatever his name is.

So, while I am out saving our nation from dirty bathroom floors and oil stains in the motor pool, you can lounge about chasing cheerleaders and embarrassing boomslinger or whatever his name is.

I'll certainly do some chasing, as you put it, but most of the local cheerleaders could do with a good back shaving. Plus, they're about as smart as rleete. In fact, being both unusually stupid and disturbingly hairy, they take after Roger more than any human should. No sir, the best pickings are to be found elsewhere.

Originally posted by stoat:

If I had known NG cavscout was going to be my parole officer, I would have opted to stay in prison.

I have no problem with things going into the gutter. I've been to the gutter, and it's no more hideous than a weekend inside my head.

But this conversation has descended to the playground. You little bastards can get caught up on how you're never going to make it through fifth period later, when your testicles descend.

NG Cavscout...you make me sad. You have encouraged this bit of 'my folks won't let me text message anymore, so let's go to the Peng Challenge Thread to chat before we use our cell phones to send each other pictures of us touching ourselves.'

You're supposed to be a mentor to people like fecking Stoat. Not someone lulling them into a delusional state about how 'today they are a man, now put on the Calvin Kleins and mount the ladder. No turn around for the camera'.

Do they make mead? Rleete makes mead, he just doesn't send any out...

He does. He has. I got some, once. It was good. Not great. He sent me ginger mead, and I'm not a fan of ginger. I didn't tell him that, of course. He might not have sent the mead.

I imagine that, as ginger mead goes, it was probably pretty damn good. Maybe even great. But, ginger? Bah!

I imagine that, someday, when his son is 5 or 6, and tells Roger that he had 'the strangest dream', in which he saw Mommy lying on her back, smiling at the sun, and he saw Daddy smiling, standing over her with the sun behind him, and then he was riding on a roller coaster, swooping and rushing forward, and then, just when he started to get scared because all the other roller coaster cars were rushing together and crowding each other to go through the gate, and that all the other cars were empty, and he could see Mommy waiting anxiously for him to get there, a smiling, white-haired, short, stout man appeared and took his hand, and said 'Never fear, lad. Yer father's a rat bastard conservative, but he's a friend of mine, and I'm here to get you home', and then the strange man led him up to his mother, and his Mom bestowed upon the whimsical, unkempt man a special smile of understanding and appreciation, and then found that his Mom was hugging him tightly, and then he woke up, and wondered if his Dad was still making mead, and if he was, then the short, whimsical man who seemed to make his Mom so happy should get some...

Well, I imagine that at that point in time, that useless feck Rleete will send me some more mead.

Nothing with ginger. Raspberry, perhaps. Or any of the citrus fruits.

You know, have any of most of you lot of piddlers played Berli?

Probably not. So you've not been subjected to his patented 'Wow! I think they're crucifying Jesus down there! Let's kick out all the stops and get down there for good seats! Hell, you know what? I've got a hammer!' approach to play...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Probably not. So you've not been subjected to his patented 'Wow! I think they're crucifying Jesus down there! Let's kick out all the stops and get down there for good seats! Hell, you know what? I've got a hammer!' approach to play...

I bested him in a tournament once. Completely by luck of course, and in an Invitational Tourney scenario that was buy your own back in the day when you didn't actually see the map before seeing your forces, so we were in the middle of a forest with flamethrowers and Hetzers and halftracks. Something worthy of the Peng Challenge Thread. My M3 halftracks shot up some of his Hetzers with .50 calibre fire and I somehow managed a win. I naturally refused to ever play him again lest he be able to set the record straight. He was, however, gracious enough to test out a very bad conversion I did of an old SL/ASL scen in which a company of Russian tanks basically hot foots it for the map edge past some Grossdeutschland panzerfaust guys.

So yes. I have played him. You, on the other hand, I played once only, with Churchills crawling up a hill, as I recall, and we all rejoicing at the magic of computer generated maps.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

So yes. I have played him. You, on the other hand, I played once only, with Churchills crawling up a hill, as I recall, and we all rejoicing at the magic of computer generated maps.

And you made a complete fecking dog's dinner of that game, you tosser.

You're going to complain about the map?!

You had two Churchill Crocodiles. You used them like they were attached to your hands, and you wanted to masturbate. I've never seen a worse handling of armour.

I never knocked out either one. The best I did was immobilize both of them at the goddamn TOP of a hill, overlooking all my defenses. I managed that through the sheer freaking guts and determination of the dozen units I sent against them.

Your entire infantry assault followed the Churchills to the top of the ridge/hill. Your immobilized flame-tanks were still in a position to dominate the entire hilltop. I shattered your assault with artillery, suicidal infantry squads that risked the flame-arcs of your immobilized Churchills, and your own lack of will.

Do you hear me, Dorosh? You lost that game because you lacked the will to win.

That is why, despite your untold goddamn thousands of posts, your vast, encyclopedic, and often annoying knowledge, your endless participation, your actual contributions, and your heartfelt wish to be the 'Master', you will always be my bitch.

Well, that and the fact that I am usually funnier than you are. And, despite the fact that we are both complete arseholes, I'm actually better liked.

I'll grant you, it's hard to pinpoint exactly why that is. But I am.

Of course, I'm starting to wear thin. Whereas dislike for you is a constant in the Universe, like gravity.

Hey, Grog Dorosh! Do you think we could get away with a poll in the General Forum about which of us should be more hated?

I'm envisioning a Subject line like: 'At Last! The Either/Or Poll that Allows You To Go Four Ways, and Hate People You Don't Really Care About'

And then we give them the choice of who they Hate more, you or I, and who they Like more, you or I.

C'mon, they can't lock that one down! Not if WE invite it!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I played him once. To be fair, he's one of the few guys who actually tried to make a withdrawal under fire.

In other words, he LOST. To ME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Yeah, it was fun.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I played him once. To be fair, he's one of the few guys who actually tried to make a withdrawal under fire.

In other words, he LOST. To ME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Yeah, it was fun. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I regret that "I'm an attention whore" is too many letters to have tattooed on your tiny little forehead. It results in brainwave ideas like the former. *sniff*

I concede both races to you. You may be simultaneously the most liked/hated.

I will it.

One day I will have Grog Dorosh and Seanachai in my house, together. I have said it.