QBG has Vol 3 Up on CMMODS

MarkEzra

I am testing it as we speak. So far the answer is YES...Here's the catch: To get that large map EACH time ALL your Maps need to be of large size and then each map changed in the editor to label Small, Medium and large. Now you have three Identical maps called Small, Medium, and Large. So when you want to play with just a few units just pick Tiny or small. Want more troops take Medium or large. Want to have it all hang out...Huge

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mishga:

I hope you all enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed making them smile.gif

Now...ideas for Volume4....

OK here's an idea How about a Large map size but able play Tiny, Small, Medium or large numbers of units....Any interest? </font>

No, not a Genius...I didn't know what I was until MikeyD posted this:

Asperger's Syndrome:

Restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:

1. encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus

2. apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals

3. stereotyped and repetitive motor mannerisms (e.g., hand or finger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements)

4. persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

'Because of their high degree of functionality and their naiveté, those with AS are often viewed as eccentric or odd. Individuals with AS often have deficits in pragmatics and prosody. Vocabularies may be extraordinarily rich and some children sound like "little professors." However, persons with AS can be extremely literal and have difficulty using language in a social context.

It works. I just played on a 1km by 1km map with a platoon of mech infy (stryker) vs a Syrian Infy company and recon platoon in BTR.

Tons of room to maneuver and pick ambush sites etc. Ok the Syrians took a while to get to me on foot but....they tried.

Was a much more satisfying game than the matchbox with a rocket launcher syndrome.