Cheery Waffles thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a CMX2 Forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I love the smell of tax dollars in the morning.

Yeh it is nice.

However the highlite is raising the expectations of assistance to members of the public, only to dash it by telling them they have to complete in Swahili a phone-book size application form.

Of course, any error made invalidates the application, and requires them to redo the application along with a 'I made an error' form.

I love that! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright, I am starting to play CMBB again with the caveat I get to choose the scenario. I have room for two games.

The two games I left hanging are, well, going to hang. No whining, please, it's unseemly. Sergei, sorry we didn't finish. It's not from a lack of liking your scenario, I think it's great.

So, that being said, who's up for some pain? :mad:

Graah, as if! :mad: If you couldn't finish the first battle last time, how on Tellus should one expect you to do so now? :mad: :mad: :mad:

And, I'm spending the next week in Czech and Poland, so no turns out for a bit of time!!! :mad:

P.S. In Czech Republic, a pint of beer is about 50 times cheaper than in Finland, and an exchange liver 10 times cheaper! :cool:

So for these reasons alone, you want to play it?

Rune

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Wally, that scenario you picked is

a) from Rune

B) from Rune

c) from Rune

d) 90 + turns long

e) 10 gazillion points

f) from Rune

Can you we play something not so enormous that we can finish before cmx995: Return of the Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathic Maggots? :mad:

Originally posted by rune:

So for these reasons alone, you want to play it?

Rune

:mad: Rune, IF you have somefink less than 10,000 points and 90+ turns that I have not played, then send it to me.

MTW, you are a hypocritical non-turn sending, perpetually hung-over lout. I dream of the day that you and your home

Abandoned-car.jpg

are towed away and dispensed of properly.

crusher.jpg

scrap.jpg

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Sergei, sorry we didn't finish. It's not from a lack of liking your scenario, I think it's great.

Maybe you could hand your password to some unsuspecting maggot who might be able to continue the testing with me? I'd hate to start being slaughtered again from the beginning. Yes? Great.

Anyone here up for the bidding? It's a huge Soviet attack operation, with 4 turns left of the first battle, and 4 more battles (each 25 turns sharp) left - but we don't need to play all of them, this is a test game and it might prove to be over before that. You'll get megatons of Red tanks, regiments of artillery and quite a horde of Guards infantry.

So what do you say, you gentlemaggots? :mad: