Cheery Waffles thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a CMX2 Forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Turnzs be out to all-except to No one. The maggot sent me a scenario with part of my troops without a setup zone, placed on pavement and practically stacked atop each other. :mad: He probably placed a TRP on them too! Not even Rune would create a scenario like that. ****e, I probably gave him an idea. :mad:

Until you told me about it,I had no idea of what you had or where.I too,had units that were locked in place and very exposed.I do not,nor never have,cheated in any way.Thanks for wasting my time,and ruining a cool looking scenario by telling me where and how your forces were.This is/was an awfully limp-wristed thing to do considering you are a Waffler :mad:

Sergei,if Axe is ok with it,and if the battle in question is not too large,I will play the rest of the battle with his setup/forces,etc.Let me know.

Awww c'mon. I was JOKING. I figured that you did not set it up that way and that it was a mistake of the designer. All wafflers accuse everyone of being a gamey cheatin' bastiche. That's part of the fun.

I could be smacktarded. I tried setting those troops up and I could not place them in a setup zone or anyplace else. Anyhoo, if you want to try somefink else, send it my way.

In other gamey news, the perpetual school-boy and I finished a QB with a "draw" according to the computer. I don't quite understand how because he held two major flags whilst I held one minor one

My american troops are attacking Wally's krauts in a big explody, lotso clankie fictional scenario. I am dropping TNT on some stubborn krauts in a trench while he is slaughtering my guys in the woods in another part of the map. Death abounds already and we are only in turn 7, I believe. Only 43 or more turns to go.....

Kiwi Mike is destroying buildings with kraut howitzers and then shelling my fleeing americans with TNT. I hate him and his idea of urban renewal. :mad:

[ September 21, 2005, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by Sergei:

Hey Axe you worthless meatloaf :mad: did you notice when I asked if you'd let some other, errrh, 'volunteer' to carry on from where you left in our game? If I find an opponent, will you tell him your password?

Huh?

My password is Sergei_blows_goats_:mad:_:mad:_:mad:.

(I'll e-mail it to him.)

Originally posted by _Axe_:

I was in your neck of the woods this week Pseudo. Stratford, St. Jacobs and St. Marys.

I knew I was getting close to you in Waterloo by the stench of uselessness. :mad: :mad: :mad:

St. Jacobs is about 5 minutes from my house.

And I don't think anyone doing a tour of Stratford, St. Jacobs and St. Marys should be deriding the uselessness of others. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

St. Jacobs is about 5 minutes from my house.

Had I known that, I would have started punching out any men I saw under the age of 30. :mad: :mad:

Do you wear the funny hats too?

DSCN0181.JPG

Or perhaps one of these?

pikerbonnet1a.jpg

All I could think of was Homer being an ass with the Amish. :D