Cheery Waffles thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a CMX2 Forum

At last the voice of the people - well, Axe - has been heard and a new forum for the manymanymanymanymany CMX2 threads is open. And who is there to greet this brave new world? Why, the Cheery Waffles of course, keeping the world safe from the jewel-encrusted TNT chucker MasterGoodale (the maggot) and promoting the use of smilies for these many years. :D:D

Don't let the slackers in the penguin thread fool you, this is where we actually accomplish something important. If this forum was to fall victim to MasterGoodale (the maggot) and his penchant for starting new threads, you'd know. :D:D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

At last the voice of the people - well, Axe - has been heard and a new forum for the manymanymanymanymany CMX2 threads is open. And who is there to greet this brave new world? Why, the Cheery Waffles of course, keeping the world safe from the jewel-encrusted TNT chucker MasterGoodale (the maggot) and promoting the use of smilies for these many years. :D:D

Don't let the slackers in the penguin thread fool you, this is where we actually accomplish something important. If this forum was to fall victim to MasterGoodale (the maggot) and his penchant for starting new threads, you'd know. :D:D

Something important. I don't think so.

:D:D:D:D

Noba.

That's right maggots, this is the best war game ever made, hands down. I am astonished time and time again how damn smart the AI is. Last night 2 of my tanks were following orders I had issued and the little bastages took it upon themselves to pull a manuever that in the end turned out being a smarter move then the one I had ordered (due to a change in enemy positions). I love tis game. I don't understand why some people are beeeatching about a patch. They just released the game for the love of a grunts flesh! Give em a break these things take time! Maybe they wanted to take a vacation after the release. the game is almost perfect as it is and only needs minor adjustments. I am so into this game I can't even describe it. The rush I get when I blast grunts with HE and watch them retreat with a look of panic on their faces is just glorious!! OOOHHHH the huuuuMMAAAANITY!! My eveil grin shines in the monitor's light at wee hours of the morning as I cackle madly while my soldiers unleash hot, bitter fury upon my foes. Sometimes I giggle kind of loud and my wife hears me upstairs and thinks I'm Mad. But I don't care!! I'm a killin' Kraut grunts and that's all I need to keep me happy.

You guys did such a great job with this game. It's a rare jewel and I tell EVERY gamer I know to buy it. I'm just gonna pass out when CM3 is released I know it. It's not that often that a game this polished, detailed, stable and in-depth hits the market let me tell ya mister. I've been around the gaming block a time or two, probably before most of your grannies were in diapers and I haven't seen many like this.

Great job Battlefront!!!!! AAARRRGGGARARRAGAGRAGRRGAGRAGRAGRAGR!!!! :mad:

I'm gonna take a vacation just so I can play uninterupted and undisturbed. . . tongue.gif

[ November 18, 2002, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Last night 2 of my tanks were following orders I had issued and the little bastages took it upon themselves to pull a manuever that in the end turned out being a smarter move then the one I had ordered

Any move by the AI is better than something you ordered!!

I'm gonna take a vacation just so I can play undisturbed. . . tongue.gif

Impossible - the only way you'll ever be undisturbed is when you're worm food!!

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Sure, blame Al Gore's best invention for your lack of ability. How Penguin-esque.

Except I did it in one sentence. A real <font size=1>penguin</font> would still be frantically typing away with two fingers, occasionally stopping to flip through their dog-eared boyhood copy of 'Ye Olde English Dictionary'. :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

You idiots.

Look at who edited that post and when.

Why would we care?

Morons.

I'm surrounded by morons. :mad: :mad:

So you're out of your depth - what else is new? :rolleyes:

<font size=6 font color=beer>Good Friday Morning, Waffle Maggots!!</font>

GRARGHRARRGRARGG!!! All of these CMX2 threads keep yapping about things like blast waves, terrain modelling, unit control, and artillery firing patterns. What does all of this garbage have to do with the Space Lobsters? Don't tell me that CMX2 is just going to be yet another WW2 retread, and don't tell me the Space Lobsters use 105 mm. howitzers and tanks and pillboxes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ever since waltero explained to me that the whole war was a formality because God was going to make the Axis lose no matter what, I've kind of lost interest. Obviously no campaigns or battles made the slightest difference at all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

Takes one to know one. :mad: :mad: :mad:

*clap, clap, clap* Well played. I can tell you were a cunning verbal combatant on the Grade 2 playground. Do you still drop by the local elementary school to keep your jousting in form? </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

He doesn't go there anymore after little Konrad Kannuckelberger kicked him in the crotch.

Hmmm, you're more likely to find a Konrad Kannuckelberger in my neck of the woods, probably in Kitchener (or Berlin, as it was known 2 late unpleasantnesses ago).

Up Barrie way a shakily scribbled X is about the most noble name they can aspire to.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

OHHHHHH, and guess who is at home, ruling today? YYYYYYYEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAA! Mountain biking and beer are the orders for today!

Please do us all a huge favor and drink the beer first, then go mountain biking. Reversing the order just won't give you - and us - the same great experience. :D:D