A Thousand Points of Collateral Damage: A Kinder, Gentler Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, I am once again having my arse handed to me by our old pal Username. I foolishly allowed him to taunt me into an insane rush into a viper's nest of trenches, pillboxes and machinegun nests. Why would I listen to him? Not too bright, that's why. Not the sharpest fry in the happy shed as they say. Not the brightest crayon in light meal.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Not too bright, that's why. Not the sharpest fry in the happy shed as they say. Not the brightest crayon in light meal.

I wish you'd told me this BEFORE I became your Messiah... though to be frank your 'revelation' comes as no surprise to me.

Deprived of Tigers & a desert battlefield I expect you'd be a most average player at best... a kinda Joe Shaw on steroids

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Not too bright, that's why. Not the sharpest fry in the happy shed as they say. Not the brightest crayon in light meal.

I wish you'd told me this BEFORE I became your Messiah... though to be frank your 'revelation' comes as no surprise to me.

Deprived of Tigers & a desert battlefield I expect you'd be a most average player at best... a kinda Joe Shaw on steroids </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

I would like to point out that I reacently gave Boo a clear trouncing (<small>on points: <small><small>55-45</small></small></small>).

Learn's him right, it does, that Brummbar and Tiger buyin' bastige.

HA!

Yeah, laugh, you flatulent wearer of mustard stained jockey shorts!

It was a draw! A DRAW! You back of the map, flag-hugging-over-purchased-flamethrowing-engineer-squad in heavy buildings skulker!!!

Just you wait, missy!

Originally posted by Leeo:

I would like to point out that I reacently gave Boo a clear trouncing (<small>on points: <small><small>55-45</small></small></small>).

HA!

Oh he bought Tigers again did he?

That man's so addicted to heavy armour he once brought Tanks to a battle fought entirely within a thick forest... bleedin' idjit

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

HA!

That man's so addicted to heavy armour he once brought Tanks to a battle fought entirely within a thick forest... bleedin' idjit </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

HA!

That man's so addicted to heavy armour he once brought Tanks to a battle fought entirely within a thick forest... bleedin' idjit </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

HA!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

<big><big><big>ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTIONNAIRE!</BIG></BIG></BIG>

Joe

OI!!

ûnus :NO

duo :NO

três :NO

quattuor :NO

quînque :Yes

sex :more sex

septem :even more sex

octô :good quality.(being loyal)

novem :free unabashed flow.

decem :never accept fake.

ûndecim :all podcasts are weeeners.

duodecim :ahem..

trêdecim :you could hold my hand.(?)

quattuordecim:stay off the crack

k

Originally posted by MrPeng:

In other news, I am once again having my arse handed to me by our old pal Username. I foolishly allowed him to taunt me into an insane rush into a viper's nest of trenches, pillboxes and machinegun nests. Why would I listen to him? Not too bright, that's why. Not the sharpest fry in the happy shed as they say. Not the brightest crayon in light meal.

Jesus to Jesus and eight hands around...

You're still playing that annoying tosser?! Given that I know for a fecking FACT that you are neither a tolerant nor a patient man, I would be oh so deeply moved, Squire head bobbing, pulling a forelock, to know why the hell you're still pissing about with him. Does he have pictures of you nude astride a donkey, waving a confederate (not capitalized because they were scum and they lost) flag?

So, I was at Dalem's the other night, and the Weather arrived. But we were, until we had to go out and dig out the cars like fecking coal miners, discussing the usual 'Who Would Be Who'.

And Dalem and I had just been after watching 'The Man Who Would Be King'.

So, if, amongst the Three of Us, I was to lay it all out...

Berli would be Danny (Sean Connery), and Peng would be Peachy (Michael Caine), and I...well, as is only proper...I would be Billy Fish.

So sorry! Billy Fish Gurkha! Gurkhas are infantry, not cavalry!

And then I would pull a knife and throw myself into a ravening crowd of Heathens, taking as many of them with me as possible, so as to give Peng and Berli a chance at escape.

All to no purpose, of course. Berli would be killed for being an intransigent bastard, Peng would be hideously maimed and allowed to go on his way, and I...

I would fling myself into crowd of Heathens, of perhaps even Belgians, in order to preserve my friends.

The halfwit bastards.

Just as a footnote, the 'Who Would You Be' game is something that Dalem, or perhaps Papa Khann came up with. It's a game that children have played since time immemorial, but the Peng Challenge version isn't 'Who do you think you are, or who would you choose to be'. It's 'Who Does Everyone Else Think You Are, You Worthless Sodding Bastard.'

Dalem is pretty much 'The Operative' from "Serenity".

And Dalem is SO FECKING AMAZINGLY Brian Dennehy from "Silverado".

UNITED KINGDOM UPDATE:

Okay, I've got a 'Final' on Dublin. We're going to be there March 29th thru April 1st. As far as I can tell, we're going to be in Belfast April 2nd.

Need to check the odd detail. Such as where we'll be staying, exact times, whether I'm expected to be sober at any particular moment....

Closes one eye, peering down the hull of the kayak in the living room. Makes an adjustment to the bundle of socks that keeps the craft from rocking over too far to one side on the hardwood floor.

Roight, then! Everybody, sing!

I am Henry the Eighth I am

'Enry the Eighth I am, I am

I got married to the widow next-door

She's been married seven times before

And every one was an 'Enry

She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam

I'm her eighth old man named 'Enry

'Enry the Eighth I am!

300th verse, same as the first!

sound of breaking glass and weeping from upstairs

I am Henry the Eighth I am

'Enry the Eighth I am, I am

I got married to the widow next-door

She's been married seven times before

And every one was an 'Enry

She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam

I'm her eighth old man named 'Enry

'Enry the Eighth I am!

Sturmsebber is STILL my serf...

Yes, and we're all starting to ask why. As a Knight, you're given a puppet of clay, and from it you sculpt a hawk free to fly.

WHAT THE FECK ARE YOU DOING? STOP KNEADING THE PLAY-DOH, YOU GODDAMN HALFWIT, AND GET ON WITH IT!

Jesus Christ! If I'd spent this much time slapping the puppet into shape, people would be asking me if I needed more kleenex for the clean up...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sturmsebber is STILL my serf...

Yes, and we're all starting to ask why. As a Knight, you're given a puppet of clay, and from it you sculpt a hawk free to fly.

WHAT THE FECK ARE YOU DOING? STOP KNEADING THE PLAY-DO, YOU GODDAMN HALFWIT, AND GET ON WITH IT!

Jesus Christ! If I'd spent this much time slapping the puppet into shape, people would be asking me if I needed more kleenex for the clean up... </font>

Guess what...last night I made a DiGiorno Pizza for dinner....and Seanachai's image appeared on the pan when I took it out of the oven.

I fell down on my knees and prayed .... the pizza got cold, but it was still good.

Made me think of a Rammstein song;

Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden

wird nach dem Tod ein Engel werden

den Blick gen Himmel fragst du dann

warum man sie nicht sehen kann

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn

kann man uns am Himmel sehn

wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Sie leben hinterm Sonnenschein

getrennt von uns unendlich weit

sie müssen sich an Sterne krallen (ganz fest)

damit sie nicht vom Himmel fallen

[ February 27, 2007, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Whether I'm expected to be sober at any particular moment...

Chances are that you won't and if you got one drop of common sense in you, I'd start drinking right now to make sure you're ready for the ordeal.

I have a short list of names of peeps you're about to meet there and I've taken the liberty to cancel a few since you wouldn't have been able to handle the trauma.

Now so that you won't feel short changed, if you can get your sorry ass in here, I'd get you a hug and a cookie.

And I distinctly remember a picture of Peng in a pre Victorian swimsuit which wasn't posted on MODs & MODers back then because I had too much respect for my readers.

Now that even Shaw is doing bloody PodCasts, I'll let you get a sneak peak of it.