Am I the only one who thinks of this:

jam.jpg

when a machine gun malfunctions in CM?

Yes, you are.

A normal person would think to use cream cheese. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... it IS Moriarty after all ...

Joe

And speaking of More-Arty, he and I just finished a game of CMAK. A game devised by Berli when he was in one of his most Monday-est of moods.

It featured lots and lots of wheeled vehicles in twisty, turny narrow city streets.

It was hateful.

By some odd configurement of stars in the galaxy, More-Arty and I finished it to a 50-50 draw.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moriarty:

Oh good Lord.....he returns!

Returns? "He's" always been here, ya sodding git

Who ARE you? </font>

I need to do a podcast interview with you ... not because ANYONE has ANY interest in ANYTHING you have to say but to learn where you came up with that name.

After all, what MASSIVE coincidence could have led YOU to pick the name of a criminal MASTERMIND? Likely you thought you were spelling MORTUARY or something.

Joe

I just always assumed it came from the character Gavin Macleod played in "Kelly's Heroes", Oddball's mechanical genius.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

And the winner is:

Boo

Makes sense ... I should have realized that you COULDN'T have picked it up from READING a book, let alone a Conan Doyle book.

You MIGHT have watched a movie in which Moriarty was mentioned I suppose, but that would have been too high brow for you ... which is odd considering how low your forehead is.

Joe

And the winner is:

Boo

Makes sense ... I should have realized that you COULDN'T have picked it up from READING a book, let alone a Conan Doyle book.

You MIGHT have watched a movie in which Moriarty was mentioned I suppose, but that would have been too high brow for you ... which is odd considering how low your forehead is.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And the winner is:

Boo

Joe </font>