• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Thank gawd for that....

SILENCE Stuka ... or I'll interview YOU next.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But still, I'd rather be here than upstate New York.

But then you'd miss the pleasure of driving to work in 6-8 inches of fresh powder. With a quarter million twits that forgot how to drive in snow since the last time. Which was yesterday.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But still, I'd rather be here than upstate New York.

But then you'd miss the pleasure of driving to work in 6-8 inches of fresh powder. With a quarter million twits that forgot how to drive in snow since the last time. Which was yesterday. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You miss a lot.

I'm sorry, did you say something? I seemed to have dozed off in the middle of your post. </font>

GAMEY UPDATES!

Nidan1 is swarming me with Joes from the sky. I got one very nervous PZIV trying to negotiate woods and buildings infested with GI's and man-portable AT. I hates him. HE get's an UNvalentine.

Boo has produced urban renovation at the edge of a city whose edge was peppered with HMG's and flame throwers, but whose flags and bulk of the flesh lie in the most distant and daunting of the final third of the board. He's got 5+turns, and he's butt a toehold in the schity. HE get's an UNvalentine.

sir37MM[Mother May this scenario please just stop?]:My student-body right, around the hill and through the palm trees (which seem somewhat overcalloused by his palm's overuse)and rough, conjoined with producing distraction in the middle and left with long range man-in-the-machine-gun fire, I may just win the day. The gods of chaos hate him and gave him unfit troops. Whose to say this is naught but just? HE gets an UNvalentine.

The rest of you can get choked with red velvet.