Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

Originally posted by Sergei:

......tweaking all the individual placements :gamey:

You mean placing all your squads at that perfect,magical,gamey spot near the edge of woods/tall pines,where they can just barely see out,but no matter what,nor how many,or from what angle nothing of mine can ever see in?Yipee! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qwest is supposed to come by my house today and check the phone lines. Everything seems fine now that the storm has passed, maybe they did some switching between them and me already? My connection this morning seems better then ever at a dazzling 26,400.

no_one Turn (re) sent.

Originally posted by no_one:

Abbott,I did not get the other email,but I did( :eek: )get the one you sent today.I should have it done shortly :D :mad: :mad:

Great! Maybe we can get to chuckin' TnT now that the storm here has passed. It dumped about an inch of ice and four or five inches of snow. Today is only cloudy and cold so far...

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Abbott,I did not get the other email,but I did( :eek: )get the one you sent today.I should have it done shortly :D :mad: :mad:

Great! Maybe we can get to chuckin' TnT now that the storm here has passed. It dumped about an inch of ice and four or five inches of snow. Today is only cloudy and cold so far... </font>

No_one and I have been TCP'ing our battle here and there for the past couple of days. This is the first time I have played him...you guys could have warned me, this kid is pretty good! We are on turn 32 out of 35+ and victory is still undecided. {b]No_one had the more difficult job as the attacking German’s his tank gunnery has been excellent as I try to pick off vehicles here and there I get results like “Frontal penetration, no serious damage” And “Top penetration at weak point, better luck next time”. I hate games where all the die-rolls go against one player or the other. Grrrr….

Hehehehe,thanks for the complement;however,I think a little more credit is due.The "front penetration" was from a light gun against a halftrack(that's not all that rare).The top penetrations were obviously from molotovs,which rarely,if ever,do anything.Also,most of the individual armor engagements had me getting more than one shooter versus a single piece of your armor;it wasn't always like that,and I am sure that I have gotten lucky some,but nothing too bad,IMHO.You did/do,after all,have KV's,which some of my tanks can't do anything with,except for certain angles and distances.You also still have two out of three flags :mad: :mad:

You,too,have been a formidable opponent.I still wish I had a few more turns(please?!?!?!) tongue.gif:D :mad: Anyway,are you ready/able to contiune playing? smile.gif

Originally posted by Abbott:

No_one and I have been TCP'ing our battle here and there for the past couple of days. This is the first time I have played him...you guys could have warned me, this kid is pretty good! We are on turn 32 out of 35+ and victory is still undecided. {b]No_one had the more difficult job as the attacking German’s his tank gunnery has been excellent as I try to pick off vehicles here and there I get results like “Frontal penetration, no serious damage” And “Top penetration at weak point, better luck next time”. I hate games where all the die-rolls go against one player or the other. Grrrr….

Abbott,I bet you got everyone all excited with this thrilling depiction of our battle.Well,don't leave everyone hanging....how did it turn out? >:-p :mad: