So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After spending hours trying to lag a 2x4 to a concrete wall via screws, I went out and purchased a nail gun. This is a wonderful gizmo that uses blank .22 cal cartridges to "shoot" nails into wood, brick or concrete. In less than 1/2 an hour, I had the job done and my cabinet up.

I also figured I could use it to penetrate the thick sloped cranial compartments of you maggots. Of course, hitting your lone neuron will be a challenge. :mad:

Originally posted by Sergei:

Surely having consensual sex with a moose is not illegal in Canada? Not even with a robotic moose?

Bah - we've got a whole Infantry Regiment of Moose Diddlers , they served with honour in dubya dubya one and two! I personally served with the Army Cadets as a member of this regiment when I was a kid (A stupid kid, I didn't know being a grunt was for Eejits and Moose Sodomizers, I did smarten up a bit later - in my brief service as a disgruntled part time radio technician ).

Meh - show me a Fin that hasn't diddled a Reindeer and I'll show you a Swede disguised as a Fin!

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

Hardly surprising, tell something that isn't "old news", fella!

That we live in a sham 'democracy' where the acting President has never lost a re-election since day immemorial? </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

After spending hours trying to lag a 2x4 to a concrete wall via screws, I went out and purchased a nail gun. This is a wonderful gizmo that uses blank .22 cal cartridges to "shoot" nails into wood, brick or concrete. In less than 1/2 an hour, I had the job done and my cabinet up.

I also figured I could use it to penetrate the thick sloped cranial compartments of you maggots. Of course, hitting your lone neuron will be a challenge. :mad:

How many shots did you hit yourself in the head with before you realized you were pointing it the wrong way?

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hello Gang. Back from a few days of working too hard to play CMBB or post. However when I did check my e-mail I received a surrender file from Ruddy that put a smile on my face.

Well, I didn't have much of a choice. The troops that weren't running away were well into a case of 1921 Blue Nun that they found in an attic, debating whether the war would be over in time for Oktoberfest. That's what I get for using Bavarians... :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

What's wrong? Got your finger caught in a slide ruler again? :mad:

Don't laugh, I knew a guy who needed 3 stiches from a slide rule accident! :mad:

or was it a utility knife.. :confused:

meh - never mind... :mad: </font>