One neat detail I noticed regarding casualties

If you have a man down, and there is a friendly squad close to him, one guy will run next to him and spend the next couple of minutes tending to his wounds - provided they're not pinned. Im not sure what effect this has on your KIA vs WIA, but the body of the soldier dissappears after being taken care of.

I thought this was a cool little detail.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a man down, and there is a friendly squad close to him, one guy will run next to him and spend the next couple of minutes tending to his wounds - provided they're not pinned. Im not sure what effect this has on your KIA vs WIA, but the body of the soldier dissappears after being taken care of.

According to the manual (I think), telling a unit to move before buddy aid's been administered negatively impacts the prospects for the wounded. Much more likely he'll be in the 'dead' category at game's end. On the other hand, a guy giving buddy aid isn't firing his weapon. That can sometimes put you in a difficult situation. You might have to sacrifice the wounded guy to save the rest!

Has anyone seen a wounded man go from red base to yellow after buddy aid and get back on his feet? That may just be an 'urban legend'.

According to the manual (I think), telling a unit to move before buddy aid's been administered negatively impacts the prospects for the wounded. Much more likely he'll be in the 'dead' category at game's end. On the other hand, a guy giving buddy aid isn't firing his weapon. That can sometimes put you in a difficult situation. You might have to sacrifice the wounded guy to save the rest!

Has anyone seen a wounded man go from red base to yellow after buddy aid and get back on his feet? That may just be an 'urban legend'.

As I posted some months ago, a M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle would be nice to get wounded out of the action without delaying the rest of the squad. But I must admit that I don't know anything about battlefield medicine although it is a very interesting subject, in my opinion.

As I posted some months ago, a M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle would be nice to get wounded out of the action without delaying the rest of the squad. But I must admit that I don't know anything about battlefield medicine although it is a very interesting subject, in my opinion.