CMSF vs MBT, aka "Peng Challenges Again"!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo Radley - premature, as always. That other thread still had a good page left in it! And where is the warning for SSNs to respect the Ladies of the Pool, hrmmm? Where are the email addy and location requirements, hrrmm? The One True Justicar would like this not!

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

*snip*

Cheeseland is a stupid location

That sort of blasphamy will bring upon you the wrath of Jamoomba (who sees and, more importantly in your case, smells all - finding you will not take much effort)! You're treading on thin ice and Jamoomba's loyal servants, the Jamoombahadeen, will be under it when it breaks.

Originally posted by v42below:

Boo Radley - premature, as always. That other thread still had a good page left in it! And where is the warning for SSNs to respect the Ladies of the Pool, hrmmm? Where are the email addy and location requirements, hrrmm? The One True Justicar would like this not!

Put your dress down, Sparky.

The rules are not mine. They were written by another, long, long ago, back when your mother was still dropping you on your head at every opportunity.

And stop trying to kiss up to Joe so much. It's just real, real icky.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Put your dress down, Sparky. *snip*

*slowly puts dress back into FedEx package* You really should stop sending me these weird gifts, Boo. People might get the wrong idea. Also, that uniform doesn't look right on you, pulling the pants up from around your ankles might help a bit...

Put on your rrred drraiss baby,

Coz we're gwin oot tanight!

Ye better wear some boxin' gloves,

Case some fool might wanna fight!

Di ye ken af bulldozers wall bae modailled? Ah'm gwintae bury tha forces o' heathen darknaiss.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Abbott:

I am still chuckling over the Shock and awe the Pool will be rolling with after CM:IF err…I mean CM: Syrian Freedom err…CM: Shock Force, yeah, that’s it, rolls out.

I like to think of it as "CM:STFU"

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Snipped this bit...

I am impressed that dalem can spell Fatwa though. On a related note, there is a mosque that overlooks our camp, and they broadcast a call to prayer several times in Arabic. I wonder how much of that is calling curses and lightning and IED's down on our Infidel heads?

... snipped the rest

I’ve been wondering… if a Sherman’76 was an M1, what would a T-72 be? PzIII perhaps?

Either way I’m thinking lot’s of grunts & bazooka’s & fausts & MBT analogues all put together in some kind of really hot dusty town… you up for it?

Or perhaps you’re too busy listening to all those wondrous curses?

PS

Cheeseland is a stupid location </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

And for those that think the reason that Greenland was green due to global warming, catch this headline:

Allegations of Vikings sexual misconduct aboard boats

David Chanen, Star Tribune

October 11, 2005 BOAT1012

http://startribune.com/stories/510/5663339.html

Link doesnt work you bastad. And here I was getting all dressed up for nothing.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Link doesnt work you bastad. And here I was getting all dressed up for nothing.

Yes it does. Since you've apparently mastered the art of clothing yourself - a stupendous achievement for which we are all eternally grateful - perhaps you could move on to learning the secret of "clicking" links?

Originally posted by OGSF:

Di ye ken af bulldozers wall bae modailled? Ah'm gwintae bury tha forces o' heathen darknaiss.

Does that red dress have my Effing Turn in it?

Originally posted by PondScum:

Yes it does.

Yes it does...if you add "www." between // and startribune.com

How about this, I'll learn to click links when you learn to master the mystery of writing down correct adresses.

It was only thanks to my über-skills that I was able to decypher the link adress, only to find out that the entire story was about some pointless football team, and not to some new and intruguing archeological evidence about homosexuality amongst sea-faring nordsmen.

BOOO

Originally posted by Egbert:

And for those that think the reason that Greenland was green due to global warming, catch this headline:

Allegations of Vikings sexual misconduct aboard boats

David Chanen, Star Tribune

October 11, 2005 BOAT1012

http://startribune.com/stories/510/5663339.html

Everybody knows it can’t be true, the Vikes haven't put one through the uprights all season.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

Yes it does.

Yes it does...if you add "www." between // and startribune.com

How about this, I'll learn to click links when you learn to master the mystery of writing down correct adresses.

It was only thanks to my über-skills that I was able to decypher the link adress, only to find out that the entire story was about some pointless football team, and not to some new and intruguing archeological evidence about homosexuality amongst sea-faring nordsmen.

BOOO </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Does that red dress have my Effing Turn in it? </font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I am still chuckling over the Shock and awe the Pool will be rolling with after CM:IF err…I mean CM: Syrian Freedom err…CM: Shock Force, yeah, that’s it, rolls out.

I like to think of it as "CM:STFU" </font>