Time to bash!

Originally posted by molotov_billy:

Excellent campaign so far! Infantry battles, just what I love, they haven't been done right yet.

My only complaint is lack of ammo, mortar support, and air support. The maps and tactical spaces are excellent.

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks molotov!

There is some support. Usually arriving late in the game so be patient. I wanted to force the player to use his men. If he gets stuck there is some support to help him later.

The last reinforcement you get usually comes with the message: /last reinforc

As for ammo. This was a concern all the time. But this is part of the challenge. Just having infinite amounts and firing like hell is not realistic. What you have in the missions is more than enough, I can assure you.

--

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Woo Hoo! I just grabbed it.

I'm reminded of a wise saying once posted on the CMBB group. Newbies play all-armor slug-fests. Veteran players prefer all infantry Hungarians vs partisans :D

I'd be curious to know what you think once you play it. With your track record and all.... ;)

--

Yes Webwing. But my Plan didnt work out alöl that Well. The Mosquet was tough and the High Wall Bug gave me a Headache. i couldnt Support my Troops fromt hat Buildings that First and Second Platoon Taken in the First Mission.

The Mission is a Tough Nut. As i looked on the Watch and seen 30 Minutes Passed to take the Mosquet i thought i would never made it. I also had some Serious Ammo Problems at the End in lacking of MMG Support on the Mosquet. But after i took the Mosquet the Rest went Fine.

What would be nice in this game would be if you could "call" certain pre-determined resources in the game directly from the GUI rather than only from a script.

In the above example, you could call an ammo resource like a truck(s) or a stryker(s) or any other reinforcement type at your discretion.....

This would add another tactical element in the game because you would have to know the proper time to do that in relation to your situation....