Ability to switch tracers from normal to realistic

" ...that they travel in a straight line when they should travel in a parabolic arc."

Oooooh, believe me you are going to be in for a treat! The bullet trajectories, the dispersion patterns, the ricochets, the evident barrel climb during burst firing, the speed-of-sound effects, the 1:1 bang-per-bullet, the dirt kicked up by individual bullet strikes, its ALL in there! It really is simply amazing to watch, especially at dusk. And especially when you consider the game's calculating everything in realtome :eek:

Tracers are fine as visual help and all, but judging from the videos the current ones would fit into Star Wars any day. They are too thick, too drawn-out and the colour is all wrong.

Hopefully it's an easy fix and moders will sort it out within days of the release.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

" ...that they travel in a straight line when they should travel in a parabolic arc."

Oooooh, believe me you are going to be in for a treat! The bullet trajectories, the dispersion patterns, the ricochets, the evident barrel climb during burst firing, the speed-of-sound effects, the 1:1 bang-per-bullet, the dirt kicked up by individual bullet strikes, its ALL in there! It really is simply amazing to watch, especially at dusk. And especially when you consider the game's calculating everything in realtome :eek:

Cool, I used to love watching ricochets sail lazily off into the distance, especially with the .50. I still probably won't get the game till Christmas but I am looking forward to it.

Originally posted by Salkin:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Adultery:

is there the "crack and thump" of the round going past then the thump of the shot?

never heard it modelled right in a game yet....

I think that's modeled in Armed Assault....

//Salkin </font>