Combatants/Fighters for African Theatre Mod Pack!

MikeyD

Inspired by The Louch's Chechen fighters mod I tried my hand at converting the the game's Fighters/Combatants over to something appropriate for my African Theater Mod Pack.

Here its is:

- Two African 'Fighter' textures

- Six African 'Combatant' textures

- Menu portrait icons for fighters ad combatants

at our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

If you've already downloaded my Africa Theatre mod pack just chuck these into the dedicated Z folder and you're done. African Theatre's looking more Africa-ey all the time :D

AfPackFighter_Screensht.jpg

[ February 08, 2008, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Wow, great work my man. When you came out with the first African Mod I started thinking about a campaign I played in SPMBT called UNIFE 2013. Don’t know if any of you all have ever played it. Now with technicals I'm really thinking about it.

The story line was a civil war in Ethiopia between war lords and the government that started after an unsuccessful war with the Eritrean army. In the original campaign, the UNIFE force was a Polish combat unit. I changed them out in the editor with a Stryker company and I found it to be very interesting and a lot of fun. :D

I guess the biggest thing would be trying to convert the maps for the battles.