The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

Originally posted by Bugged:

Tell us more about Papa Khann. He sounds like a really decent chap.

He's constantly pirouetting around in his tutu smacking people in the back of the head with his faerie wand.

And he's in real estate.

And he's high-maintenance.

But the animals do flock to him.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

You were drunk. I saw the cat.

Papa Khann is kinda creepy in that way.

I saw the cat. You saw me pointing at the cat. I remarked 'Didn't they say the cat was a black long-hair with white feet?', and you said 'Bitch betta have my money!'

We then both sat there for a minute or so, and then I said: 'What?'

And you said 'Yo, yo, yo, I like cherry pie!'

I contemplated the night sky for a moment, and then said 'Well, many fruit pies, if properly prepared, are a showcase of flavour and a tribute to Americana food preparation'.

And you said 'You see this?! You see this, Ho?! This is a series of monographs on the Burgess Shale. Taken in their totality, they lead us to an understanding of the limits of the traditional vision of Evolution, and propose an entirely new approach to the proliferation of life on this planet!'

At about that time, we'd gone around a corner fast enough so that the local Mound cop that had picked us up on 15 got rather tangled up in that intersection that doesn't work right, and I remember telling you:

'Yeah, I see the ****e you're painting, and I'm down with the 'punctuated equilibrium' theory of extinction.'

I think we were almost back to Columbia Heights, again, before either of us spoke.

And you said to me: Riftrax?

And I replied: Riftrax.

And you said to me: Which one?

And I said: Something that acknowledges...evolution, and the Sciences...

So we got back to your place, made a couple of rum&cokes, lit up big, black cigars, and watched the Riftrax version of 'Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark'.

Sometimes, friendship is like archaeology. You have to sift through all the weird ****e to figure out how we got here.

Mind you, you also have to drink a fair amount. But that's not going to trouble anyone here, for the most part.

And yeah, Papa Khann is a bit creepy, that way. But where would we be without him, eh?

Panties are not something we would choose to inherit from our ancestors, but would vastly prefer that to borrowing them from our children...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Panties are not something we would choose to inherit from our ancestors, but would vastly prefer that to borrowing them from our children...

Nice twist. (get it? panties... twist...)

I grew tired of the "panties" quote long ago but I leave it in my sig for Abbott's sake since, from what little I can recollect, it evoked some sort of reaction from him when I first used it.

Maybe it's time for a change now.

Maybe tomorrow is better. Pluh.

He has a rather high, flutey voice and when speaking, he gesticulates wildly, almost as if his hands were trapped birds, seeking their freedom from his arms.

He's also nuts about klesmer music.

If you can ignore the maniacal gleam in the eye when it comes to "isolation", "attrition" and "victory points", sure.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Despite the fact that I regard them as a cheap substitute for rabbit or hare in a variety of recipes, cats love me. Not as much as they love Papa Khann, but let's face it, Papa is the Bestiality Poster Child. He doesn't just talk baby talk to them, he doesn't just smooth and soothe, he indulges in a rather disturbing round of full contact foreplay that would creep out anyone other than a 'Furry'.

Tell us more about Papa Khann. He sounds like a really decent chap. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You only change panties once a year? :eek: I'm not sure just what to think of that, but I may have to adjust my estimation of you somehow.

Michael

Sadly, when I read the above, all I could think of was "Man, I bet she could make major money selling those things in Japan. Or Ohio."

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

..are games with them a life-time commitment?

You have to understand that it is their feeble attempt to fill the emotional voids of their lives. They crave the assurance that someone, somewhere is waiting for them. That is also why they also put callers on hold.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I will have my OWN rental car and a GPS system and therefore I think it unlikely in the extreme that any of you will be allowed to know where I'm staying.

Joe

Yeah, that worked so well for you last month. I mean, who would have thought that one would want to drive from the northern part of Arlington, Texas, to the southern part of Arlington, Texas, by way of Houston?

Of course, the GPS system was most likely functioning properly. Operator error seems a much more likely suspect for your inability to read a map.

Steve

Originally posted by Noba:

Can <font size=-2>Lawyers</font> actually play the game? (With any level of competence above zero, that is..)

We know <font size=-2>Bankers</font> can't.

We know <font size=-2>Photographers</font> have difficulty as well.

Does their attention span last for a full minute.. or do they have to run a turn twice to get the whole picture?

Can they master the process of receiving, and sending turns on a regular basis, or are games with them a life-time commitment?

Much like with <font size=-2>Bankers</font>.

Noba.

Was this supposed to be a challenge? I mean, I know you are Oddstrayl'un, so anything more complex than "Ook! Oook! Me like pwetty colors! Me smash U!" is unlikely, but really -- this was weak.

However, as I continue to expand my legal practice into disabilities and special needs law, I find myself more sympathetic to the less able among us (a category which describes the overwhelming majority of you lot). So, if this was an attempt at a challenge and not merely the beginnings of a rather mediocre elementary school essay, then call Mace and ask him to have his sheep help you create and send a setup. Randomize everything, meeting engagement style, CMAK or SF.

Sigh. Sometimes one feels good about reaching out to the less fortunate.

This is not one of those times.

Steve

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You only change panties once a year? :eek: I'm not sure just what to think of that, but I may have to adjust my estimation of you somehow.

Michael

Sadly, when I read the above, all I could think of was "Man, I bet she could make major money selling those things in Japan. Or Ohio." </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

The dating pool at the Old Folks Home is really beginning to effect him.

Emrys spanking it into the therapeutic hot tub every other Wednesday does not make it a "dating pool".

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

The dating pool at the Old Folks Home is really beginning to effect him.

Emrys spanking it into the therapeutic hot tub every other Wednesday does not make it a "dating pool". </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I will have my OWN rental car and a GPS system and therefore I think it unlikely in the extreme that any of you will be allowed to know where I'm staying.

Joe

Yeah, that worked so well for you last month. I mean, who would have thought that one would want to drive from the northern part of Arlington, Texas, to the southern part of Arlington, Texas, by way of Houston?

Of course, the GPS system was most likely functioning properly. Operator error seems a much more likely suspect for your inability to read a map.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Not only did I get there but I was there first ... AND on time.

Can you say the same?

Joe

Which simply illustrates the answer to the age-old question: "How do you keep an idiot in suspense?"

Steve

Originally posted by Seanachai and echoed in the sentiments of many others:

Seanachai, you and dalem are both tobacco inhaling, alcohol ingesting gits.

Clearly, I alerted the fair Shari as to the whereabouts of the cat. No small feat, mind you, given that I was already back in St. Paul and sound asleep by then. However, as previously mentioned in this thread, all the little forest creatures adore me, and rightfully so. Being their champion and a trusted voice to represent their interests, obviously I became aware of the poor creatures plight. I then issued a pyschic distress call to the one person who, even while fettered with you idjits and Lars to boot, possessed the requisite intelligence to effect a rescue of the cat.

As for the question of where you'd be without me, apparently the answer is over at dalem's stewing in your own inebriated juices at 3:00 am (known in the Midwestern vernacular as "late-late"). I think from now on we may deem it safe to assume that that's where you'll be whenever the subject is raised. Well, at least when you're not in detox. Or sleeping it off under a bridge somewhere.

By the way, did dalem ever find his footwear, or did he drive all the way back to Columbia Heights sporting that oh-so-fashionable hillbilly look? Not that it doesn't compliment his slack-jawed stare nicely.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Clearly, I alerted the fair Shari as to the whereabouts of the cat. No small feat, mind you, given that I was already back in St. Paul and sound asleep by then. However, as previously mentioned in this thread, all the little forest creatures adore me, and rightfully so. Being their champion and a trusted voice to represent their interests, obviously I became aware of the poor creatures plight. I then issued a pyschic distress call to the one person who, even while fettered with you idjits and Lars to boot, possessed the requisite intelligence to effect a rescue of the cat.

Oh, you went home waaaaaaaaay to soon.

I believe her exact words were, "f*ck the little b*st*rd..."

Hey, she was in the hot tub and had a gun. Who am I to argue?