The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

Originally posted by OGSF:

Boot Ah'm noo payin' fer mah airfare an' Paris accomodation laddie. You on tha other hand, are a feckless waste o' space fer showin' oop a' Normandy on tha very crowded 60th anniversary. Ah snigger a' your lack o' plannin'. *snick* *snigger*

You still missed out. Saying you're not paying for anything is tautology. It just reminds us all about Scotsmen, and their proclivity to sponge off the rest of the world.

Noba.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boot Ah'm noo payin' fer mah airfare an' Paris accomodation laddie. You on tha other hand, are a feckless waste o' space fer showin' oop a' Normandy on tha very crowded 60th anniversary. Ah snigger a' your lack o' plannin'. *snick* *snigger*

You still missed out. Saying you're not paying for anything is tautology. It just reminds us all about Scotsmen, and their proclivity to sponge off the rest of the world.

Noba.

Noba.

Stoat, your mailbox is full, and my turn bounced. I am very disappointed in you. I will have to talk to your Liege, if we ever actually find out whom that might be....

As for the rest of you, I curse you, with all your mouthwatering delicacies, I curse you from the very pits of hell.

Rune is apparently too busy with CMSF to answer his emails. That is unseemly...

Boo Radley, I blame you.

Stoat, your mailbox is full, and my turn bounced. I am very disappointed in you. I will have to talk to your Liege, if we ever actually find out whom that might be....

As for the rest of you, I curse you, with all your mouthwatering delicacies, I curse you from the very pits of hell.

Boo Radley, I blame you.

Boo Radley, I blame you.

Sae Ah'm gwin tae Paris an' England ain June. While Ah'm ain France, Ah'll tour tha Normandy Beaches, travel tae Waterloo tae tour tha battlefield there (wi' special attention tae Heugemont) and tour tha feckin' Ardennes an' look a' knocked oot Shermans, Panthers an' a Tiger. Thain at's off tae England an' tha Tank Museum a' Bovington, tha Fleet Air Arm Museum, an' a wander around London.

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Near Bayeaux, as you head back to Paris, stop in Surrein and stand in real bocage.

You will understand.

Sae Ah'm gwin tae Paris an' England ain June. While Ah'm ain France, Ah'll tour tha Normandy Beaches, travel tae Waterloo tae tour tha battlefield there (wi' special attention tae Heugemont) and tour tha feckin' Ardennes an' look a' knocked oot Shermans, Panthers an' a Tiger. Thain at's off tae England an' tha Tank Museum a' Bovington, tha Fleet Air Arm Museum, an' a wander around London.

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Near Bayeaux, as you head back to Paris, stop in Surrein and stand in real bocage.

You will understand.

Ha!

Bastarrds.

You will understand.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Ha!

Bastarrds.

You will understand. </font>

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Boo Radley, I blame you.

Bah! Heap your blame upon me, you Whining Wisconsiner... ite... whatever.

I have the broad shoulders of an Ohioan and make fun of your weak, lethargic, dairy clogged antagonisms!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there.

Boo Radley, I blame you.

I have the broad shoulders of an Ohioan and make fun of your weak, lethargic, dairy clogged antagonisms!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there.

Boo Radley, I blame you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Boo Radley, I blame you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there. </font>

Boo Radley, I blame you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there. </font>

Boo Radley, I blame you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there. </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boo Radley, I blame you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there. </font>