Intelligence and the Peng Challenge: A thread dichotomy

Mace

We can't really have someone who's Peng pedigree is unknown starting threads now can we?

Da Rulez:

M1A2) Participation in this thread is not for the faint hearted. If you are the sensitive type then basically...SOD OFF!

T62) Be creative with your posts. Ours aren't so we would really appreciate a breath of fresh air (although a whiff of stale vomit would equally be appreciated). If you don't think you can deliver then SOD OFF!!

AH1W) If you're still here, pick someone to hate and then challenge them. If you're inventive then you might get a game out of it (or repeated blows to the back of the head with a cricket bat). If pain is not to your liking then SOD OFF!!!

BMP) No talking about your apparatus, appendage, or whatever you choose to call it. We have some lovely ladies present (eg Joe Shaw) and we don't want them upset. If this is counter to your being....SOD OFF!!!!

Still here? What part of SOD OFF didn't you get?!!!!!

PS I think Steve is a truly marvelous person and he'll know exactly which thread to lock. **slips Steve a tenner**

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Stuka:

some pigsy gibberish

what a l(oo)onely Knight can do ? wait the mob get bored and leave the castle.

Good grief. I catch a few hours of shut eye and this whole place practically falls to pieces.

But the greatest ignom... ignomin... embaras... embarrasm... bad thing, is that it had to be rescued by AN AUSSIE!!!!

What is the world coming to?

Oh, and Nidan? Of the three, I'd say you remind me of Victor Maclaughlin the most.

Except of course, he's far cuter.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good grief. I catch a few hours of shut eye and this whole place practically falls to pieces.

But the greatest ignom... ignomin... embaras... embarrasm... bad thing, is that it had to be rescued by AN AUSSIE!!!!

What is the world coming to?

Oh, and Nidan? Of the three, I'd say you remind me of Victor Maclaughlin the most.

Except of course, he's far cuter.

gunga_din06.jpg

Gee Boo , that's really funny....get me some water will ya!

I have been directed by a Higher Authority (Mace I want 10 US Dollars, not funny Australian ones or I edit this post!) to close this up and allow the other, oddly formatted, MBT to remain open for defecation.

Oh, and I don't know where Shaw is, but to paraphrase one of America's finest films (Fast Times at Ridgemont High):

"You choose a Hell of a time to take a piss, Shaw!!!!"

Steve