Strategic Command 2 Weapons and Warfare Expansion Goes Gold!

Originally posted by Liam:

I think there is a slow but steady revival of WW2 strategy games. I think this good, keep it up Battlefront.

And what's more SC2 is becoming the benchmark to which the others are compared, together with HoI. At least up here, where even the first SC got a 2-3 page review in the biggest gaming mag of the country. When they reviewed the new Matrix Games title which shalln't be mentioned by name, it was mercilessly compared to SC2 - and guess which one won! :D

I can't believe the expansion is going to be sold only for 25 USD, that's less than 18€, people you got one more sale already done. Can't wait to get my hands on it and stop drolling on the keyboard.

Looks like a great job has been done again.

Congratulations.

Congratulations Hubert, it looks truly awesome. SC2 was definitely the best, most playable (and re-playable) strategic WWII game I ever bought, with this expansion it looks like the best just got better.

[ October 10, 2007, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: LutraMage ]

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

The greatest game mankind has ever invented?

Someone's been on the good stuff for sure.....

Everyone has an opinion.

For me Halo 2 MP is the best thing ever and possibly Team Fortress 2.

For anything outside of a FPS... SC2-WaW.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

Hubert wrote:

It will be available through Kalypso Media but unfortunately with the demise of Walkon, the original publisher of SC2, it will not be compatible with the Walkon version as it is a new release.

Sorry Hubert, I really liked to buy the expansion, but I'm not willing to buy the main programm a second time to be able to install the expansion.

I wish You good luck with the expansion.

Hope to see SC 3 one day