Please allow later move or fire!

I love the way Hubert added all the customizable toggles. I badgered him about that in the last version of the game, and he delivered!

The one thing remaining to make this an amazing game is to preserve a unit's remaining ability to shoot or move after you click off the unit.

The public clamored for this ability in Panzer General 1. It was fixed in Panzer General 2 and later versions and remains a classic in wargame playability.

Please, Hubert, at least give us the option to to be able to click off a unit and preserve what ever remaining action it is able to perform!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who would run into suprise attack when u can move 1 hex at the time?

also, attacking is easier since u can use the same tank for breakthrough each turn (moving back one hex, attack with infatntry and then move the same tank to breakthrough).

In SC 2 Defence is appauling difficult thx to the beloved tiles.

This new "feature" would definately bury the game.

Originally posted by n0kn0k:

Kuniworth i think we all mean the way it's done in Panzer General 2. First move, and just be able to attack later. Not move in several steps also.

It would surely be great but PG 2 was a hex-based game. This is SC2 and here the Tiles rules, they make defence very hard. I'm afraid this suggestion would break the game. :(

I propose this as a toggle. There is no reason we can't all be happy. This is perfectly in line with the customizable variables in SC2. Believe most people will opt to play with this toggle. It is simply criminal not to have your remaining action left if you click off the unit.

Besides even in games where I could move one tile/hex at a time I never did, heck to move every unit you have that way would take you forever to play a game that way and boring too boot. I just think this option is really needed, way to many AP's wasted by mistaken clicks or just wanting to do something else first.

So the game has problems on defence? Ok I won't argue with that but why take ease of use of the I/F away instead of fixing the Defence problem?