Uninstall

Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin(demo v 1.01)

How the heck do you uninstall this game(demo).

Dont get me wrong I love the concept and the genre and I appreciate the hard work it takes to program a game like this but this is micro management hell. Crappy camera control. Crappy control period.

I have searched for a proper way to uninstall and can find nothing. What is this some cheap way to keep the game on someones hard drive. Yes I could delete the folder but that dosent remove all game files/registry etc...

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Funny... crappy camera controls... first time in 3 years I have heard that one. Each to his own smile.gif

Oh c'mon! (Like you don't know there is no way to adjust the shutter speed! And how, pray tell, do you change the film?!?)

Thanks guys. Sorry if I was a bit harsh. I really wanted to like this game so i was a bit upset when i didnt.

The game has potential and it is hard to strike a balance between to much and not enough control in this type of game. And I probably didnt give it enough time to learn all the controls and features properly.

Happy Gaming, later all.

Originally posted by maxkazar:

Crappy camera control. Crappy control period.

Maxkazar,

Stick with it buddy. At first I found the camera control unwieldy and cumbersome but pretty soon you subconsciously zip around the map with the air and grace of a Spielberg camaeraguy (or gal).It becomes second nature.

Regards

MG-42

The unistall procedure is pretty clearly spelled out in the Demo's included readme file which says this:

Uninstalling Demo

In order to uninstall the Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin Demo, simply delete the CMBB Demo folder. CMBB does not have any hidden files or registry entries.

Madmatt

CMBB & CMBO are not perfect. They are not for everyone. So, Maxkazar, follow the directions and uninstall. redface.gif

However, they are better than anything on the market, and I love both of them. :D

So I am keeping them on the hard drive, and I am continuing to play them ... a lot. :eek:

Cheers, Richard :D

[ December 18, 2002, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: PiggDogg ]