Where have all the mods gone?

I'm STILL working on my pair o'Panthers, a G and a G Late. It's been about eight months now.

I swear, if I was in charge of Panther production at the M.A.N. factory, the war would have been over by 1943...

-Joshik

I guess all the "usual suspects" are busy studying and perfecting their Ost Front camo schemes, but i do hope that CMBO is not forgotten as well...and, i don't know about anybody else, but i'm getting fed up with seeing CMBB screenshots and i need something new to take my mind off of it!

[ May 30, 2002, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Manx ]

Hmm. Let's see. There's the mono-color and s.Pz.Abt. 503 "striped" King Tiger that I'm working on. And the whitewashed and snow-covered version of the mono-color KT. And there's the Challenger and camo Challenger mod, and whitewashed and snow-covered versions of Andrew's Cromwell and the Challenger. And camo versions of Marco's M10/M36/Wolverine/Achilles. And probably a couple of other things I can't recall at the moment.

Yup, you're right. Not much going on at all. :D

What we need is a web site dedicated to providing previews of upcoming mods. :rolleyes:

Gordon

Originally posted by Gordon:

...What we need is a web site dedicated to providing previews of upcoming mods. :rolleyes:

Gordon

Where's PawBroon when you need him?

Gordon, okay...apart from you, who else is doing anything? I'd have a go myself, but i'm useless, and besdies, i've only just started playing the game (i'm a newbie, and it's great!).

[ May 30, 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Manx ]

New Commonwealth uniforms, new German winter uniforms, new Waffen-SS camos, Comet, all coming soon to a web site near you. Just haven't had the time to organize everything.

Oh yeah, I also have a set of US halftracks on the back burner. Actually, they're wrapped in plastic in the back of the freezer, as I got tired of working on them and put them away a while ago. Someday I'll finish them. They're real purty, they are. tongue.gif

All quiet on the Western Front ? Mhh...don´t think so:

- New Marder II by Tarkus

- New Tiger by Marcus Bloess

- New Axis uniforms by JM Gottwald

- New CM Interfaces by Tarkus , Sharpshooter

and Mr. Dorosh.

- New add-on´s for the Ardennes 1944 mod

- New " Street Fighting Mod "

Soon... if the damned server will be up again

Cheers

Tom

I have been watching daily for more of the "present" GREAT Mods to be CMOSS'd - so we can ADD them to our Collection. Right after 3.02 was put up at CMHQ I believe they were asking for a volunteer to do just that - BUT - have been hoping that someone is doing that GOOD work for us MOD-Addicts. Thanks again to you ALL!

Carry on Soldiers! ;)

I am relieved. Thought for a minute, just a minute that everybody was trying to get on with their lives and just was going to completely forget us unmodders. Great news. Thanking all you modders out there for making this game so much fun, exciting and nice to look at. I mean you couldn't find in real life how our troops, vehicles, terrain and etc look. They look more real then the real ones. Modders are gods. Long live the modders. smile.gif

Originally posted by Sidewinder:

im still waiting for Mr Andrew's new commenwealth uniforms...especially those airborne troops.

keep up the good work!

Hope you can wait until this weekend. Real Lifeâ„¢ has been rearing its ugly head a little too much lately...

smile.gif

M10/M36/Achilles in final testing; I changed my mind and included a full US set after all. I need to do 3 M36 turret-side variants and a readme, and it'll be finished. Hope to submit this to Madmatt on Sunday.

Although I firmly intend to do more CMBO textures, my workload prevents me from doing any for a while.

It looks much better in-game. The easy part was adapting the Cromwell bits. The hard part was getting all the textures to map on the turret correctly. This was one of those examples where the original bmps looked ok in lo-res but didn't fit too well, so they weren't much help in creating the new textures.

smile.gif