Argentina Report

Any Malbec from Valle de Vistalba, Mendoza. Luigi Bosca being my favorite.

In white wine, torrontes wine from La Rioja. I don't drink it much, so I can't comment in good ones, but is only done here, AFAIK.

Another red is the syrah, also from Luigi Bosca.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Woohoo! Always happy when something sent to South America actually gets to the person listed on the Shipping Address smile.gif Heck, if I recall correctly Argie's original CMBO shipment went missing!

In any case, glad you got it safe and sound!

Steve

Many thanks for the game Steve! And for your personal concern when you were the only one tracking gam delivery in the old days.

CMBO takes a long time to come, but he finally arrives. Or do you thought I was talking about CMBB? Oh! I did a typo in my first post! :D

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Hey Argie,

Have you emailed Matt about your Member problem? I hadn't heard you were left without your well worn identiy. Dunno what happened but maybe he can help you out.

Steve

I did. Matt take a look at it and was greatly impressed, but he seems to be unable to help me with my Member problem. BTW, I apreciatte that you use capitals when referring to Him smile.gif

Seriously, I had, for reason unknown to me, two memberships, 663 and 1081, both exactly the same. Matt deleted one and for some reason I can't enter the board with 'argie' anymore.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What have you done with argie you swine?!

Everyone knows he and I weren't the same person!

You must have to explain me that some day. I keep trying to find the thread where that happens to not avail. The Search parameters I've used can be part of some Book of Infamy...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What have you done with argie you swine?!

Everyone knows he and I weren't the same person!

You must have to explain me that some day. I keep trying to find the thread where that happens to not avail. The Search parameters I've used can be part of some Book of Infamy...

Originally posted by Wilhammer:

I dunno, when I see the name Ariel, I can't help but think of "Little Mermaids".

Bring back argie!

I know, I know... But "Ariel" means something like "Soldier of God" in Hebrew... We will never knows what was in the mind of that Danish guy...

This morning I saw footage of rioting in Argentine (not sure where, as it was a Spanish channel and they didn't show any graphic/text indicating location).

I don't fully understand what's going on down there, and I don't know how it'll get better. Argie, take care of yourself and stay safe.

DjB

Rioting? Which rioting?

Oh! That little demonstration in front of the USA embassy? That doesn't count.

Is more alarmant the increasing number of 'casual' criminals due to unemployment and poverty, plus the change of behaviour of the big criminals due to the new competence and the lack of flowing cash.

Hi,

I have a very good friend in Rio Cuarto who I was going to visit this Nov. Due to the situation down there (Kidnapping and poverty beyond belief and a mega crap economy)I am putting it on hold.

They have just had there 1st child and I was going to be god father. What a crap situation for Argentina and I hope things sort themselves out. Without resort to a nutty right or left wing govt.

:(

At least you can still pay for Internet time...

;)

H