The Peng Challenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold...

OGSF

He doesn't make a lot of the products you buy. He makes a lot of the products you buy Scottish.

Shaw

Seeing as you're so close to the XIXth Winter Olympiad, why don't you see if they have Nordic Combined for candyasses blabbermouths. You'll have a tough time against the Aussies, but it should make for a good match.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Dear Persephone, your efforts have plowed fertile ground and yielded such fruits! I swoon before your skill and power and offer the services of my squire PondScum for a day.

PONDSCUM!!!! Snap to it - do as The Lady bids.

Dalem, thank you for the use of your Squire for a day. I will try to put him to good use.

Pondscum, I have decided to send you on a quest. You are to kick that mamby pamby physicist Chrisl's ass on the field of battle. You are then to bring back the glorious name of Peng and a photograph of Chrisl (and don't take any of his ****e). You can have anyone in the pool give you a setup except the Überlizard.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Dear Persephone, your efforts have plowed fertile ground and yielded such fruits! I swoon before your skill and power and offer the services of my squire PondScum for a day.

PONDSCUM!!!! Snap to it - do as The Lady bids.

Dalem, thank you for the use of your Squire for a day. I will try to put him to good use.

Pondscum, I have decided to send you on a quest. You are to kick that mamby pamby physicist Chrisl's ass on the field of battle. You are then to bring back the glorious name of Peng and a photograph of Chrisl (and don't take any of his ****e). You can have anyone in the pool give you a setup except the Überlizard.

Persephone</font>

Originally posted by Lawyer:

The Peng battle continues on another forum where "smilies" and other useless icons have been forced upon the populace like strip searches at Washington National airport.

Holy Hell! There's someone over there equally as annoying as you!!

[Edited because some guy told me to.]

[ February 11, 2002, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Croda ]

Originally posted by Croda:

OGSF

He doesn't make a lot of the products you buy. He makes a lot of the products you buy Scottish.

BASF. He doesn't make a lot of the products we buy, he makes a lot of the products we buy sound Scottish

Sumteems Ah looks an' wonders, an' sumteems Ah jus' looks.

Ah were rakin' scads o' Croda's oop off tha lawn where mah wee span'l gi's tae di her business, an' droppin' thaim aintae tha carefully recycled supermarket bag (alwah's gi' ye plastic wuns, they're washable), whain Ah thought, "Bugger mae Idjit Yeknod bleend mon, boot tha' Croda's a snot encrrrusted fresh span'l droppin' rolled ain cat sick an' noo mistake."

As ye kin see fraim tha cretinous ramblin' quoted aboove, am Ah reeght, or am Ah reeght?!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Noted with interest occupation as physicist. Is this "physicist" as in "sub-atomic"? I hope so because I've a notion to build a particle accelerator around the paddock.

I believe first of all we have to build a very large vacuum chamber so all that nasty air won't interact with a very high velocity Joe Shaw because that can affect the final results (it's better to use fudging as a method to 'fix' final results).

However, the chamber needs to be tested first for air leaks and to ensure that we get the right TORR rating.

So....I think it'll be a good idea for Squire Yeknodathon to help test the chamber by standing in it quietly while it's pumped out.

Mace

Umm, Milady, since PondScum is only a squire he is not worthy of duelling with knights quite yet. I was thinking maybe he could seal the driveway, or muck out one of your ladies-in-waiting, or something along those lines.

To late... You gave him to her and she set the quest. Have at Pondscum

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Umm, Milady, since PondScum is only a squire he is not worthy of duelling with knights quite yet. I was thinking maybe he could seal the driveway, or muck out one of your ladies-in-waiting, or something along those lines.

To late... You gave him to her and she set the quest. Have at Pondscum</font>

...Goanna has been completely outflanked by Berli and wouldn't even have known about it if Berli hadn't told the Dumb Lizard.

Lesson for today... If there is a river, it might be a good idea to keep someone watching it as your opponent might have a company of engineers in assault boats

Dumb? . . . perhaps.

Oblivious? . . . Guilty as charged your honour

Deadly as cancer when backed into a corner . . . You be the judge based on the next movie.

Personally, I'd say that's one platoon of gum chewers that's standing in front of St. Peter wondering what the feck just happened to them. And since that lucky bastige M4 has just used up his last life, this two front attack has now been reduced to unity.

CrodaHiram.jpg

Best buddies...little Hiram and Croda playing so well together as usual.

Persephone

I laughed. Then I laughed some more. I called up friends, and, laughing, tried to explain why I was laughing.

Then I pictured the two of them jumping rope together, and in the ensuing bout of laughter, lost all control of bodily functions. The chair's a bit damp, still, but it was worth it. It is an image I will treasure to my grave.

Peng lives at that other forum - the one with the link from that rat-bastard XPloving Schturmovick flying punk-faced scum Lawyer - click on his link above and you will see that it is true.

Gates-slut (dammit WHEN will one of you worthless bastards win the damn NAME back for me?!)

Originally posted by Gates-slut:

Gates-slut (dammit WHEN will one of you worthless bastards win the damn NAME back for me?!)

Patience, er...Peng. We are trying. If Chrisl was not a rogue, he'd have done the honourable thing and killed himself by now.

Not since the dark days of the Meeks apostasy has there been such a vicious departure from the Peng Challenge Way.

So much abuse. Where should I begin?

Pluto finally had a bit of good luck-- I did a rather dumb thing and allowed him to bag a StG. He'll lose anyway-- his ground troops are being scattered to the four winds by fire and brimstone (well, maybe flamethrowers and mortar shells, close enough.). And he fancies himself to be the master of such arts...

Seanachai is marching his troops merrily toward the city. Soon many of them will be headed across the open ground to be shredder in the wood chipper of my defense. To many of you that probably sounds a bit odd, but to those it Wisconsin and Minnesota it inspires a quite vivid picture of horrors.

Pondscum. You don't even rate italics, yet the pool is going to set you off on a quest to return the rightful name of the Gates-slut. If it must be, then fine, bring it on. I would suggest Moriarty as a suitable third party for assembling the battle map.

As for some of the suggestions as to what we should do with Shaw. I would strongly advise against trying to pull a vacuum on him-- he's an infinite source of hot air that will burn out any pump you put against him. Accelerating him into an anti-Shaw might be effective. We need to find one of those lurkers with a member number in the double digits and total posts in the single digits. It's a rather cruel thing to pull on such an unwitting victim (the lurker, not Shaw). Cryogenics would be my recommendation-- condense all the hot air around him into a puddle and freeze him into a block of whatever jelly substance he's made of. A quick trip to Minneapolis this time of year might be enough for that. The other option is a launch into space-- send him as a pizza delivery boy on Space Station, but without the spacesuit. Outer space ought to provide enough vacuum to suck out all the hot air.

And dalem, you were a bit incomplete in your description of the charactaristics of babblingcrapitons:

In (a) it's not just eat dinner, but eat at an all-you-can-eat "because it's a better deal" and only be able to eat a small cup of soup that would have cost a small fraction a la carte.

And in © they actually hitch their pants all the way up to their nipples (down Bauhaus).

I'm sure that some of you have yammered more in my direction, hoping for a response. Whatever it was, it wasn't memorable enough to be worth the electrons you killed typing it.

Guest PondScum

Oui, mon petite general! [Mutters beneath breath] Goddamn fainting knigget, he's pimping me out again. And I bet he won't give me more than 10% of my takings, either.

(and good work in the trenches, by the way - what's your tally as the French?)
1-0, threatening to be anywhere between 4-0 and 1-3, my liege. I kicked Yeknod like the rented mule he is, and am currently executing cunning encircling-type movements around the Nobbit in two Berli nightmares. Since he only has my password for one of them, I feel safe in predicting victory in the other. However, the battle against Sludge-boy looks set to be a slaughter with much French dying-a-lot. Consequently I am enjoying it immensely. Croda also confused himself into challenging me, but I'm not sure if that "counts". And then there's the little matter of retribution against Goanna for his signature's UNAUTHORISED use of my quote.

<font size=-1>Oh yes. A quest. And who do we give quests to around here? ME. That figures. It's not like anyone ELSE around here gets quests. Yeknod gets some plumbing job, Nobbit gets a holiday, and I get all the sodding quests. "Play the French, Pondscum". "Bring back Peng's name, Pondscum". "Don't forget we get 90% of your takings, Pondscum".</font>

Oops. Did I just say that out loud? Ahem.

Oy! Chrisl, ya nong. You know the drill. Peng's "glorious" (ha) name. You. Me. The field of battle. I'm French. You die. In lots of little pieces. Expect a setup shortly.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Look you Jimmy, Ah knoo ye paid Mensch off tae abandon tha scenario hae were makin' fer us. Didnae cum gimpin' 'roond haere wi' ye frayed string belt an' leerin' gaze. Ah'm willin' tae slaughterate ye mewlin' pixeltruppen ain tha field o' battle, e'en af'n at's a stankin' QB, ye paw print ain a dingo pie.

Right!

WANTED: good well balanced cesspooler designed scenario to play - scenario abominations need not apply

Now you wait and see who's pixelated hamstertruppen will be destroyed, you piece of gristle in a rancid haggis you!!!!

Mace

[ February 12, 2002, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by chrisl:

I would just like to point out to Persephone that she ought to check who pays for her champions' clock-cycles (and it does look like he likes lots of them in short times) before she selects said champions.

You didn't REALLY think this was about Peng's name, did you? Oh foolish little one, never underestimate the forces of darkness (and I'm not talking about Berli's pathetic imitation). This is a battle for the title of Gates-slut! When I win, Peng will get his name back, I inherit the mantle of Gates-slut, and all is as it should be.

Originally posted by Goanna:

ÜberLizard Update!

Allies (Goanna): 432 casualties(139 KIA), 8 AFVs lost – 62 pts (not loss)

Axis (bauhaus: 396 casualties(94 KIA), 48 captured, 9 AFV lost – 38 pts (loss)

I still killed more guys than you did....neener neener neener!!!

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by chrisl:

I would just like to point out to Persephone that she ought to check who pays for her champions' clock-cycles (and it does look like he likes lots of them in short times) before she selects said champions.

You didn't REALLY think this was about Peng's name, did you? Oh foolish little one, never underestimate the forces of darkness (and I'm not talking about Berli's pathetic imitation). This is a battle for the title of Gates-slut! When I win, Peng will get his name back, I inherit the mantle of Gates-slut, and all is as it should be.</font>