Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Why all the hush hush?

I know that when you make a game that you don't tell everybody everything about it before it is released, but isn't it alittle extreme in the case of CM:BB? Hey, I like the feeling of seeing a new "bone" thread as much as the next CM'er! However, I think that it being this close to the month of completion (right, I know ;) ) that maybe we could get a more rounded idea of what CM:BB will actually include and how play will be different (ie= a list of vehicals or something along those lines). Just my thoughts.

Jake

The CMBB FAQ posted here regularily should have all the game mechanics info you might want.

As long as I get fixed MGs I don't care whether the Schlumpfpanzer 2001 is in or not.

[ May 24, 2002, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]

One possible reason for the lack of details could be that the boys don't want to take time off from finishing the game to tell us about the nifty new things in the game. IIRC there have been several lists of included vehicles and I know of at least one article on the interface changes. I suggest checking the CMBB FAQ

sheesh,

has anyone no patience anymore? i mean seriously? how many people are sick of everyone asking when it will be done! relax, breathe, the game will be out when it's done and then we can all play to our hearts content. i'm just so sick of seeing all the speculation and date guessing. let it drop! please!

Thumpre,

One possible reason for the lack of details could be that the boys don't want to take time off from finishing the game to tell us about the nifty new things in the game.
Bingo smile.gif The more busy we are, the less we post. However, it also means the sooner the game will be released :D

Trust me folks, when we have something firm to announce we will do it here first. As for bones... I think you can expect SOMETHING fairly shortly. We have a lot of nifty graphical things happening right now (textures, models, etc.) that we will share with you all as soon as we can.

Steve

Originally posted by Lord Dragon:

sheesh,

has anyone no patience anymore? i mean seriously? how many people are sick of everyone asking when it will be done! relax, breathe, the game will be out when it's done and then we can all play to our hearts content. i'm just so sick of seeing all the speculation and date guessing. let it drop! please!

What he said! :D

Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Thumpre,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />One possible reason for the lack of details could be that the boys don't want to take time off from finishing the game to tell us about the nifty new things in the game.

Bingo smile.gif The more busy we are, the less we post. However, it also means the sooner the game will be released :D

Trust me folks, when we have something firm to announce we will do it here first. As for bones... I think you can expect SOMETHING fairly shortly. We have a lot of nifty graphical things happening right now (textures, models, etc.) that we will share with you all as soon as we can.

Steve</font>