Disappointed: No PBEM improvements

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Guy,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />But I agree that it would have been nice.

Just to be clear, I agree. I also agree with several hundred other "it would be nice" ideas that I seen on this Forum, many of which did in fact get serious considearation for inclusion. And dozens were only officially ruled out in the last phases of development. There is just so much time, and in CMBB's case we spent about a year more than we had planned. There simply wasn't any more time.

</font>

Some "trivial" things will likely get added in the first couple of patches, but redundant features are still very low on the list.

Steve[/QB]

Ooooh! Oooooh! Any hints as to what these "trivial" things might be, or do you want us to just start speculating? :D

Ace

Lars,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Trivial can add up to pretty substantial sometimes.

Yup. Substantial development and testing effort smile.gif We did not rule out a feature request just because it was "trivial".</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Is it really so hard or time-consuming to click "join multiplayer" and then find the correct PBEM file? I'm playing 8 games simultaneously and have never heard myself saying "this sucks. BTS needs to cater to my every whim."

DjB

Is it really so hard to play the game with cardboard counters and check the stock page for dice rolls?</font>

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

It is if you have children, pets, or air currents in your house, and/or you do not have a bigass table ;)

The sarcasm apparently was lost on you.

And BTW, I better get priority for pre-ordering Battlefront.com Big Steamy Pile of Crap™
I'll send you the demo.

Originally posted by Lars:

It is if you have children, pets, or air currents in your house, and/or you do not have a bigass table ;)

And BTW, I better get priority for pre-ordering Battlefront.com Big Steamy Pile of Crap™
I'll send you the demo.</font>

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I'll send you the demo.</font>