I want to join the Magenta Onion

I just spoke with Slapdragon, and I was

wondering if anyone would care to have another player. I always wanted something more than just a tactical combat game ( a very good one at that). I always thought it would be nice to have some ways of making new troops and armor and determine the direction at which the campaign should develop.

I came across the "Onion Wars" though a link at one of Michael Dorosh posts. I looked it up, I read the rules, and I thought that it was a very cool idea.

If any of the side has a free slot for a general (or colonel, or major, or lieutenant, or just what ever) I would very much like to join.

Thanks,

Tony

Bluekraine is eager to replace some of its players who have dropped out due to personal reasons.

please email mannheim tanker or general huffy smith(gyrene):

let me get their emails to you...

zaph@earthlink.net

crocker@bellsouth.net

and you will probably get to take over my battle with argie(already started) or maybe one of mannheim's.

[ January 30, 2002, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: russellmz ]

Originally posted by Larsen:

Well, in my humble opinion it is more of a local civilization game (two countries invloved) in a modern age (no archers except the TD) where the battles are resolved using CM:BO engine.

I can barely call "civilization" to our General Staff meetings. Its have some very "local" color, though :D

Originally posted by Larsen:

Well, in my humble opinion it is more of a local civilization game (two countries invloved) in a modern age (no archers except the TD) where the battles are resolved using CM:BO engine.

Yeah well, the Blue side is civilized anyways. The Reds are a bunch of weak-kneed, yeller-bellied, gamey faschists. Or fashists. Or both.

Is this thread going to end up in the general forum?

Originally posted by PVLLVS MAXIMVS:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Larsen:

Yeah well, the Blue side is civilized anyways. The Reds are a bunch of weak-kneed, yeller-bellied, gamey faschists. Or fashists. Or both.

Is this thread going to end up in the general forum?</font>

Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

I've looked at the website.. CMMC is kind of slow right now.. would like to see some action. Am willing to commit long-term if I don't screw everything up. ;)

Send your resume to the two teams. I am sure one will pick you up. Remember all that this game is part one, part two will kick off with the survivors of this game playing CM:BB!