Dear Seanachai: Return of a Great Bid For Hatred, and Genesis of a CMBB 'Agony Aunt'

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know my life has sunk to a new low when the "Hyperdrox" reference raises a chuckle. It means I have been reading more than playing. Oh, I know why. Some skulking lackwit (Berli) has challenged a bunch of folks to PBEM's (Berli) and can't find the time to keep his hand off his (censored) long enough to send me a feckin turn. I have been working on an ode to aforementioned slacker.

An Ode to Berli

There once was a man named Berli

Whose character was a bit squirrelly

Setup was sent

Then I got bent

And naught heard again from that little girly.

Thank you, back to drinking now.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

I know my life has sunk to a new low when the "Hyperdrox" reference raises a chuckle. It means I have been reading more than playing. Oh, I know why. Some skulking lackwit (Berli) has challenged a bunch of folks to PBEM's (Berli) and can't find the time to keep his hand off his (censored) long enough to send me a feckin turn. I have been working on an ode to aforementioned slacker.

An Ode to Berli

There once was a man named Berli

Whose character was a bit squirrelly

Setup was sent

Then I got bent

And naught heard again from that little girly.

Thank you, back to drinking now.

I have sent the last file 3 times now. Care to send one in return?

Originally posted by mike the wino:

checked email in your profile vs. what I had listed. I had a "flash.net" email address. Copied email from your profile and re-sent. If file not received let me know what email account to send to.

Thanks, hopefully we can get this sorted out and get to the ass-whooping.

Try sending it to berli-poo@bite_me.com

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike the wino:

checked email in your profile vs. what I had listed. I had a "flash.net" email address. Copied email from your profile and re-sent. If file not received let me know what email account to send to.

Thanks, hopefully we can get this sorted out and get to the ass-whooping.

Try sending it to berli-poo@bite_me.com</font>

• 1 month later...

After I had stopped laughing – I thought poor Seanachai, Minneapolis must be a hard place, maybe even harder than certain parts of North Yorkshire. I think it is time to start looking on the bright side of life. :D

Maybe Battlefront will fix everything after all, so you don’t care when your girlfriend doesn’t come back or what ever it is that getting to you. ;)

Starting to wish I hadn’t posted under my real name when I was a newby and come up with something original like Montgomery! redface.gif

Oh my god have I been tricked into posting on a Peng thread! :(

[ December 17, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Mark Gallear ]