Got it in New England

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Whoohoo! just got it. I am forcing myself to finish a CMBO game. Could be the last one in quite a while...

Hakko, 2 blocks from the Montserrat train staion. Only lived here 2 years but love the area.

Near Endicott College? Nice part of town, especially by the water.

And damn all of you who have the game while we in the New South must sweat out another two days minimum.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Whoohoo! just got it. I am forcing myself to finish a CMBO game. Could be the last one in quite a while...

Hakko, 2 blocks from the Montserrat train staion. Only lived here 2 years but love the area.

Near Endicott College? Nice part of town, especially by the water.

And damn all of you who have the game while we in the New South must sweat out another two days minimum.</font>

Originally posted by a1steaks:

Damn, I had to go and move to San Francisco from Boston. I could be playing the game right now!!! Oh well, I'll survive, maybe....

That's what I thought, too. But the installation I started before leaving for the day broke with a CRC error and now I am still an hour away from playing :(

Originally posted by AbramsOnPoint:

CMBB came around noon on Cape Cod and I have all day to play it, my wife went to Boston today.

Wow, she can walk that in one day?

I'm in Cambridge but no worry, I certainly won't chase her today :D

[ September 21, 2002, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I remember Endicott College very well...used to party there in highschool, it was over 90% girls...oh ya and i got CMBB in North Shore area, moved here from Boston years ago.

Whereabouts? I'm originally from M'head, and one of these days I hope to be able to afford to live there again.

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Questions:

Is the US packaging the same with CMBO? TIA.

Pretty much. CD is in a sleeve inside the front cover of the copious manual.