Do I have the right to bitch?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

Whuddaya mean? You play on the MBT ladder, right?<hr></blockquote>

We have a ladder?

All we do is gloat about our victories, and belittle our opponent's ones.

eg: Looking for a great victory without much effort? Sick of working hard just to get a minor tactical victory? Want an opponent who lacks tactical imagination and flair? See Joe Shaw, he'll be happy to help!

This is hypothetical by the way. Good 'ol Joe is a veteran of the MBT, and will not even acknowledge the existance of any Johny-come-lately SSN (and rightly so), so don't be clamoring to our door just to get a bit of Joe booty! *URGH - SHUDDERS*

Mace

Capt wacky: This intire incendent is very regretable. I notice that you responded to most folks but not me. I put in my two cents early on. At the risk of lecturing you, you might want to re-read what I wrote to you. By the way: the game I mentioned was played against Joe Shaw...hey that SOB sent me that file, too!!!! LOL

i posted is this realy a topic earlier, because i found this to be the most immature topic i've seen to date on here, and i'm 24 mind you.

Captain Wacky CHOSE to go thru the trouble of making a post on a public forum with the intent to fuel his negetive feelings at another player.

As bad as Capatin Wacky's some may think judgement, i say Attitude is, maybe he is not quite mature enough to play with others.

Also i think the behavior of Wacky's little Trolls is even worse. They not only imedidtly sided with this obviously over reacting and unnecesarily harsh Troll, but they also posted this kids e-mail for others to go yell at him. You people should be ashamed of yourselves, but somehow i doubt you are.

So in closing i think the Trolls should go back under thier bridge, and take not that 88 did not sink to this level and make posts like this to other ladder players. This topic is pathetic.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

Don't get me wrong i'm sure most of the people on the ladder are nice, but Capatin Wacky posted a classless and sneaky post<hr></blockquote>

Look back at the original post. As I have said, my original intent was to ask people what my options were regarding this game. Does that make it classless? I've seen plenty of posts from people asking others on this forum what their options are regarding a game.

This thread only took on a life of its own when many others came out with similar stories. That I regret.

Oh and Wacky, those wer not impossible odds, improbably yes, nut not impossible for you to win, or mabe for you, but not for me. Victory is never automatic by any means.<hr></blockquote>

I'm sorry, we all can't be as good as you. I apologize profusely.

This is the exact reaosn i won't play on a ladder. Captain Wacky, you could have consulted your opponent about your grip and worked something out quickly instead of posting an actual topic on here complaining about a battle to people that are'nt playing it.<hr></blockquote>

I told Deadly 88 that I was very sorry for my actions. As I said earlier, I regret not taking the matter with him first.

It's realy cool that random people on hear are telling of some kid that they don't even know, about something they do not know as fact........true sign of wisdom right there, so much for the age old addage with age come wisdom.<hr></blockquote>

Please don't insult me, or the others in this thread. Age has nothing to do with this matter. It was a mistake.

I personaly would have played the game out, i play for fun, i would have liked to see what i could do, and have played games like that. Wacky, and i'm sure he is not alone is too caught up with winning to enjoy the game, therefor would for me, not be a fun opponent to play. I've won alot of games, and the games i have lost i have had just as much fun, i can admire others people tactics besdis my own. It's unfortunate that a small group of people with no self asteem can ruin ladder because they base their whole self worth on victory in a computer game.<hr></blockquote>

Do you know what really rubs me the wrong way? When people flame others after reading one post of what someone writes and ignoring the rest. I am interesting in continuing the game, as I have told Deadly 88.

I am not playing on the ladder for points. I said this very clearly, that I play for fun and am not concerned with my ladder record. As I said before, I believed that the situation was one which flew in the face of fairness and sportsmanlike conduct. I would say that they detracts from the fun of the game.

Your insults are uncalled for. No self-esteem? I would think that someone who posts a rather fiery reply for things which another already apoligized for, and who is in no way involved in the matter, would have even lower self-esteem.

Perhaps you have some vendetta with me, although I don't know why. I chose to take Deadly 88 by his word. I apologized to him on the matter, and even posted that on the forum (which I didn't need to do) in addition to emailing him. For you to flame me over things I have already reconciled is what I would deem as "classless."

i posted is this realy a topic earlier, because i found this to be the most immature topic i've seen to date on here, and i'm 24 mind you.

Captain Wacky CHOSE to go thru the trouble of making a post on a public forum with the intent to fuel his negetive feelings at another player.

As bad as Capatin Wacky's some may think judgement, i say Attitude is, maybe he is not quite mature enough to play with others.

Also i think the behavior of Wacky's little Trolls is even worse. They not only imedidtly sided with this obviously over reacting and unnecesarily harsh Troll, but they also posted this kids e-mail for others to go yell at him. You people should be ashamed of yourselves, but somehow i doubt you are.

So in closing i think the Trolls should go back under thier bridge, and take not that 88 did not sink to this level and make posts like this to other ladder players. This topic is pathetic.<hr></blockquote>

How many times must I reiterate before you will listen to me? I apologized for the whole incident, I apologized to Deadly 88, I offerred to resume the game, and I posted publicly that I was wrong in my assumptions and my actions.

Now you are insulting my maturity without cause. I think I showed maturity by apologizing publicy and admitting my wrong. Your continued flaming is uncalled for and out of line.

A mature person would've accepted my apology and the matter would be over. You have chosen to continue the matter for the sole purpose of insulting me.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I have just started a PBEM with an opponent yak yak yak

My forces:

1 M4A3(65)W

Blah blah blah

Is my bitch legitimate?<hr></blockquote>

Well of course he cheated, you nincompoop, how else do you explain getting a shermie with a 65mm gun?!?!

Christ, what a boob.

Wacky i have no personaly anything against, but argueing these factis with me is no sign of maturity, you say a sign of maturity is aplogizing? anyone in their right mind would apoligize for that.

If you realy were to the true meaning of the word mature, this post and everything in it never would have been.

End of story.

keep in mind i have nothing against you, it's just this topic and the posts within are non sensicle drabble that are the complete antithesis for having fun while playing a great.

I beleive this game was created for people to enjoy, not for pointless bickering about being short changed, shang hai'd or whatever you want to call it.

So Wacky stop getting all bent out of shape and forget about it, if you make it thru your resumed game with 88, minus any temper tantrums,or tampons, i'll play you in an IP game. smile.gif

a great game, not a great, my posts will look decent someday........ smile.gif and in the beginging i meant that i have personaly have nothing agaisnt you.

The funny thing is that suddnely the other trolls who sounded off are no where to be found.......instead of saying my bad, i guess they find it more to their liking to disapear under their bridge till the next oppurtunity arises.....

Stuka, amazing........your cited defenition matches exactly that in the dictionary.

Stuka says we now have a new defention of maturity and it goes as follows.....

Maturity: being able to spell words correctly on

an online forum. Making sure to use caps

at all time during a post.

Silly: one who goes by the name Stuka. *also see

reduntant*

Maturity: being able to spell words correctly on

an online forum. Making sure to use caps

at all time during a post.

Silly: one who goes by the name Stuka. *also see

reduntant*<hr></blockquote>

Actually, my rudimentary primate, maturity has more to do with an essentially human aspect to one's actions, rather than an instinctually animal aspect, such as, say, pettyness, high-mindedness, nastyness and a lot of other, darkly foul swiss nesses that we shouldn't discuss here.

As to silly, that doesn't mean Stuka. Silly means Warner Brothers, Three Stooges and The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul. Rat Ninny, still holding onto the file because he knows he's got me by the short hairs, bastardly, somehow tactically competent, got boinked too many times by large breasted but small brained motorcycle groupies, has a serious issue with hygiene sumbitch means Stuka.