Berli Got drunk And Did Somefink Stupid Challenge

Ah...Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, Berli, May I call you that?

It is so refreshing to see the joys of self flagellation are still alive and well, even if the game hasn't quite reached us here in Paradise on Earth.

But never mind oh challenging one, as soon as somethign does arrive I shall add my measure to your load.

Ciao baby

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I have a few Germanboy scenarios that need testing.

The last one (Germanboy scenario) is winding down, and the complaint letter is almost ready to be sent. Set aside one of his scenarios in CMBB for us to try. I want to see if he's gotten any better in the interim, because the last one... ooohhhhh.

Berli, I am ready for the fray, but unfortunately I will be fighting virtual CMBB for a wee while yet. So, unless your exalted position (are you still the Little Prince of Darkness, or is it the Ineffectual King of Corruption these days?) gives you some sway over the lackwits who have decreed that I shan’t have the game until October 4th, then you can have a couple more weeks to practice!

Something early-war when the tanks were still shiny would be nice.

[ September 23, 2002, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Nestor ]

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I have a few Germanboy scenarios that need testing.

The last one (Germanboy scenario) is winding down, and the complaint letter is almost ready to be sent. Set aside one of his scenarios in CMBB for us to try. I want to see if he's gotten any better in the interim, because the last one... ooohhhhh.</font>

Berli,

Got the game today (woo-hoo!). I'd be happy with a QB Meeting Engagment. Not too huge, 1000 - 1500 points should do. I'd also prefer to play with computer generated forces, but don't need to if that's an issue.

Since you playtested (I assume) many if not all of the maps, how about you pick a map and do a setup?

Papa

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

The last one (Germanboy scenario) is winding down, and the complaint letter is almost ready to be sent. Set aside one of his scenarios in CMBB for us to try. I want to see if he's gotten any better in the interim, because the last one... ooohhhhh.

I'm fresh out of Andreas scenarios... what's your second choice? Set it up and send it

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Got the game today (woo-hoo!). I'd be happy with a QB Meeting Engagment. Not too huge, 1000 - 1500 points should do. I'd also prefer to play with computer generated forces, but don't need to if that's an issue.

Since you playtested (I assume) many if not all of the maps, how about you pick a map and do a setup?

Cool! I get to set it up? how about something in the Ukrainian steppes in 1943? You as the Russians? Sure you still want me to set it up? however, if you want a map suggestion, I'd say use the map from Borisovka Station... that's a mutha beautiful map

Originally posted by THumpre:

Mine arrived today as well :D I'll go with a QB if you've a mind to, if not I wouldn't mind playing a scenario even if ya have played them all. Or one of WWB's new scenarios? I'm easy....ask anyone.

QB or WWB scenario is fine with me. i haven't played any of the new Boots & Tracks stuff. Send the set up

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

OK, Berli, set-up winging its way to you to-nite! I was thinking a QB, November '41, on the outskirts of Moscow, eh? I, of course, will be the Germans defending against your hording masses, 1500 or so. Got any spare maps, or shall I auto-generate?

I don't have a map that fits your idea... auto generate or pull a map you like from one of the scenarios... 'Where Forefather's Fought' has a nice deep map that might fit your purposes

[ September 23, 2002, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

'Where Forefather's Fought' has a nice deep map that might fit your purposes
...and mine. I am currently handing Berli his ass on this very terrain. Now he will cry "Never!", but you will recognise that for the propaganda it is.

[ September 27, 2002, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Goanna ]

Originally posted by Goanna:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />'Where Forefather's Fought' has a nice deep map that might fit your purposes

...and mine. I am currently handing Berli his ass on this very terrain. Now he will cry "Never!", but you will recognise that for the propaganda it is.</font>