New Definitive Swastika flag/icon Pack!

For those (like me) that weren't satisfied with the available swastika mods; you'll want the Definitive Swastika Pack, now available for download at the Mod Database!

Can't post a screenshot, but you'll find one on the download page.

Edited (twise!) curz ai cant spel! :(

[ December 02, 2002, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Wowee zowee!

Indeed! Over 200 downloads in this short time. Thanks guys! smile.gif

While I'm here: next up is a fortified wide trench with concrete walls. Couple of days, tops. smile.gif

Say, Juju, I installed your mod (just the basic swastika in a white circle on a red background) and I noticed that the red on the icon on the toolbar is a lot darker than the red on the Soviet flag. Is that intentional? Is that how it was on the real flag? It's just that I hadn't noticed that in pictures before.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

I noticed that the red on the icon on the toolbar is a lot darker than the red on the Soviet flag. Is that intentional? Is that how it was on the real flag? Michael

Michael, yes, it's intentional. I don't know if it's very realistic, but I felt it had to be the same red as the red of the large flags. Did the Germans ans Soviets use the same basic red for both their flags?

Nice mod Juju !

For the color, i think traditionally the soviet red is lighter and brighter than the 3rd Reich red. It's historically correct , IMO.

But i wonder why does the german icon bar has a black contour, when the russian doesn't ? It doesn't match. I think the icon doesn't need it.

Anyway, thank you.

Originally posted by vils:

Shouldn't the new .bmp files overwrite the original existing ones?

CAuse i dont have any 4xxa.bmp or 4xxb.bmp files at all in my bmp folder??

Yes, they should. Point is, what I think happened is you need to remove any 'a' or 'b' suffix from the BMP files, and then copy them into your BMP folder.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Juju:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

I noticed that the red on the icon on the toolbar is a lot darker than the red on the Soviet flag. Is that intentional? Is that how it was on the real flag? Michael

Michael, yes, it's intentional. I don't know if it's very realistic, but I felt it had to be the same red as the red of the large flags. Did the Germans ans Soviets use the same basic red for both their flags?</font>