I Challenge Peng to Eat a Bug

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Seanachai

Quit barking aboot that goofus Ventura and send me arfing turn.

Oh, very nice. Now that you've finely recovered enough from you egregious cough syrup overdoses long enough to realize you keep sending me emails without the file attachments, you want a turn,do you?

Your wish is my command, Master. Pissing off now to see to the demands of Peng, all!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Seanachai

Quit barking aboot that goofus Ventura and send me arfing turn.

Oh, very nice. Now that you've finely recovered enough from you egregious cough syrup overdoses long enough to realize you keep sending me emails without the file attachments, you want a turn,do you?

Your wish is my command, Master. Pissing off now to see to the demands of Peng, all!</font>

I have only sent one email without a file and you make it sound like its a daily occurrance...of course it CAN'T be a daily occurrance because you only send a file once a month. Swine.

Ooo, Massa, turn sent! Pleas' don' hit Toby no mo'!

I never thought it would be like this when I was told I was going to live in the big house.

Turn received, processed, and returned.

Slowpoke.

Blinking heavily lidded eyes, I lean forward to take another swill of beer.

"Dear Diary"

I stop to reconsider.

"Dear Journal of Infinite Pain. Peng has sent me another turn. How blessed I am. With what enthusiasism I approach his next turn. Ah! Nothing happened. Apparently some troops furtively scurried forward. The wine is gone. The beer is gone. Thank all the gods that tomorrow is Friday. You, my Journal, know what hell I suffer here, in my games against Peng. The mockery. The aimless drunkenness. The feelings of superiority coupled with feelings of inadequacy. More tomorrow, when Peng will doubtless announce his imminent victory."

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Blinking heavily lidded eyes, I lean forward to take another swill of beer.</font>

(Pitiable gnomish mewlings deleted for the sake of humanity)

Seanachai, all this talk of scurrying troops and swilling beer reminds me that you OWE ME A TURN. Sadly, it's MY troops that are having to do the scurrying, since yours seem to be pinned down right now. What's more, I seem to be the one doing all the drinking around here. Go, old one, go get some more beer. This tequila will keep me company till you get back, but let us at least even up the odds a little. Then you can send me another 60 seconds of amusement. Are those tin cans of yours ever going to come any closer? I have some liquor-filled bottles for them, too.

Originally posted by Nestor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

........you were tasked with stomping on Malcontent's head and post the details here. I ain't seen nofink yet

Errrrr......the dog ate it.</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

........you were tasked with stomping on Malcontent's head and post the details here. I ain't seen nofink yet

Errrrr......the dog ate it.

Ummmmm, no, that won't do...............Ah!

The Donkey ate it.

Wait, that’s not right.................it’s all coming back to me now - there was a family crisis.

Great Aunt Agatha, who was presumed lost at sea several years ago, telephoned to say that she had in fact been at home all the time, but her 'phone had been cut off as the result of an administrative error (now rectified by a nice man from the 'phone company called Terry) and she had lost contact with everybody as a result.

I did the decent thing, dropped everything and popped round for a cup of tea, a hobnob and to remind her that she owed me 3 birthday and 3 christmas presents as a result of her absence. 6 pairs of slippers turned up in the post the very next day. Bless her.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Errrrr......the dog ate it.

Ummmmm, no, that won't do...............Ah!

The Donkey ate it.

Wait, that’s not right.................it’s all coming back to me now - there was a family crisis.

Great Aunt Agatha, who was presumed lost at sea several years ago, telephoned to say that she had in fact been at home all the time, but her 'phone had been cut off as the result of an administrative error (now rectified by a nice man from the 'phone company called Terry) and she had lost contact with everybody as a result.

I did the decent thing, dropped everything and popped round for a cup of tea, a hobnob and to remind her that she owed me 3 birthday and 3 christmas presents as a result of her absence. 6 pairs of slippers turned up in the post the very next day. Bless her.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I'm back.

Turns out sometime soon, calots.

Look, we know you were gone. We prefer you that way. You look so much better - NOT HERE. The place was tidy and you wander back. Nobody wants you here.

Sigh.

Go Away !! :(again) :(sod off; even)

Noba.

Err, you messed up your post there, Seanachai. Let me help you out here.

His assumption seems to be that wearing gloves during the commission of a good crime equates to government.

See how much better that is?

SSN Hint Of The Day: Send anonymous letters.

Now sod off.

While I sincerely hate everyone in this thread, I must confess that I love nature. Of course, that relationship is not without its sado-masochistic overtones, which is why I currently have no power, no heat and a tree through my roof. The upside of all this is that I don't have to listen to my kids' tapes of Rafi and I get to play a lot with my chainsaw. It also means that I don't have to listen to complaining e-mails and whiney posts from you lot.

So, sod off the pack of you. You want a turn from me? Then slip a benji to the Duke Power line crews and tell them to get off their union asses and do something. Fat chance of that.

Feck.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

While I sincerely hate everyone in this thread, I must confess that I love nature. Of course, that relationship is not without its sado-masochistic overtones, which is why I currently have no power, no heat and a tree through my roof. The upside of all this is that I don't have to listen to my kids' tapes of Rafi and I get to play a lot with my chainsaw. It also means that I don't have to listen to complaining e-mails and whiney posts from you lot.

So, sod off the pack of you. You want a turn from me? Then slip a benji to the Duke Power line crews and tell them to get off their union asses and do something. Fat chance of that.

Feck.

Thats what you get for being a Tar Heel, if you need more help>>>>>Go Here

[ December 06, 2002, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

While I sincerely hate everyone in this thread, I must confess that I love FARM ANIMALS. Of course, that relationship is not without its sado-masochistic overtones, which is why I currently have no power, no heat and a tree through my roof.

Good to see you have something to keep you warm. Mace don't be jealous, I'm sure there are plenty of sheep to go around.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Pssst....someone ask Boo how frustrating hidden anti-tank rifles can be.

Yeah, how many of those things do you have? 38? 96? I kill two and two more pop up.

But on the other hand, how do your troops like those 150mm HE shells that keep plopping down on top of their pointy little heads?