DjB</font>

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Doug Beman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Doug Beman, i'm afraid i've bungled our Pbem match, can you send a new setup? I'm new to Pbem games. redface.gif

No worries. It's on its way to you 7:24 EST.

DjB</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

If I have to hear any more of this "Hey, let's make some S'mores, and then later we can do each other's nails" kind of talk, my head is going to literally explode!

Sounds like a good enough reason for the dorks to keep it up.

At last the thread actually has a reason for existance - mind you that'll be such a shock to all concerned that it may well be the death of Peng......I guess that makes it win/win all 'round then!!

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Oh! Oh, look! Hiram Sedai's growling and showing his teeth!

DjB

Yes, Hiram often does that when vying for the attention of his beloved Cmplayer.

You can't help but feel a bit sorry for the lout though.

I mean how many people have you heard of getting dumped for a wolf with it's hind quarters shaved?

[ July 29, 2002, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

<big><big>OH MY DEAR SWEET MERCIFUL GOD!</BIG></BIG> Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up!!!

Next thing, you two Bobsey twins are going to be skipping through the fields, chasing after butterflies and sharing a malted down at the soda shop!

If I have to hear any more of this "Hey, let's make some S'mores, and then later we can do each other's nails" kind of talk, my head is going to literally explode! And if that happens, believe you me my fine young missies, I will hunt you down individually and grind your bones to a fine powder, use it make bread, take that bread, dry it out, crumble it into small bite-sized crumbs, take it down to the park and use it to feed the pigeons! And hopefully they will choke on it!

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,

Brighter than a lucky penny,

When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,

And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way

When you're in love to stay.

Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,

Brighter than a lucky penny,

When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,

And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way

'Cause you're in love, you're in love,

And love is here to stay!

Sometimes the most exquisite form of cruelty is excessive kindness...

<big><big>OH MY DEAR SWEET MERCIFUL GOD!</BIG></BIG> Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up!!!

Next thing, you two Bobsey twins are going to be skipping through the fields, chasing after butterflies and sharing a malted down at the soda shop!

If I have to hear any more of this "Hey, let's make some S'mores, and then later we can do each other's nails" kind of talk,i will become so happy my head is going to literally explode! And if that happens, believe you me my fine young missies, I will hunt you down individually to find your yeast, use it to make bread, oh how i love to bake myself lovely loafs of bread! take that bread, dry it out, crumble it into small bite-sized crumbs, take it down to the park and use it to feed the pigeons! And hopefully they will Love it![/qb]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

You spelled Caesar wrong.

He can still sue me.

You spelled Panty Lint wrong dork.

[ July 29, 2002, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

What's with the whole 'dork' thing? Are you still in Junior High? Through experience, I've found that when 'dork' springs up in a conversation, there is less of a chance that the 'dorkee' is a 'dork' than there is that the 'dorker' is a 'dork.'

And you (the 'dorker') have not made a single post in this thread (and perhaps all the other ones as well) where you haven't finished with a pent-up and frustrated "Dork!"

So, bud, put that in your pipe and SMOKE IT!

Don't you know that smoking is injurious to your health?

I guess not - 'cos you obviously can't read - or, worse, choose not to.

Hence you are a dork.

Smoulderingly yours

In a pigs ear Happyboy ya dork!

And besides - poor wee Pansy Weiner wouldn't have anything to whine about if I didn't make the odd spelling error.

not that he really needs an excuse of course, since whining has been the pinacle of his expressiveness.

Mind you who can blame him - all the composting old ones seem to have left him alone in here to bubble away with a bunch of fresh vegetable waste....sigh...oh for the good ol' days, when Peng was merely incoherent instead of an idiot.....but alas the world moves onward...rarely for the better.

And yes of course my spelling is carp - I'm old enough to have had a proper edumication!

[ July 30, 2002, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Jesus God, be quiet you lot of poncing idjits!

Panzer Leader, refrain from having hissy fits with Mike as though you were a Presbyterian Elder being confronted with pre-marital sex.

Gaylord, you are clearly drunk as, well, 'a lord'. Edit your bloody sig line: it's 'their', not 'thier'. Although I did like the 'chained to the boars' line, which proves that you must be stinking drunk, because I've found most of your posts tedious. Perhaps, like a skin lesion, you'll grow on us.

Mike is perfectly welcome to come in here and hate us. This is, after all, the place for it. Please note that although he's usually not very interesting, he isn't excessively abusive or vulgar, does not attempt to disrupt the Thread of threads, other than throwing pop bottles from the stands, and hasn't indulged in any sort of disgusting or vile behaviour, other than disliking us, and who could blame him.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Mike is perfectly welcome to come in here and hate us.

Good grief - whatever happened to SOD OFF??

I tell ya' the place is full of dorks now.....even the old smelly ones are hugging trees and (ugh) being nice.....shiver....

[ July 30, 2002, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Mike is perfectly welcome to come in here and hate us.

Good grief - whatever happened to SOD OFF??

I tell ya' the place is full of dorks now.....even the old smelly ones are hugging trees and (ugh) being nice.....shiver....</font>

I thought we had all agreed to shut this - Peng thing down? What part didn't you understand? Ok, I see some of us can't read the big words so let me go over it again - slowly. Stop wasteing your time here. Go home. Do something else with your crappy lifes. Ok I got it. Here's something you'll be able to associate with - SODD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I hope this ends it here and now. Now if the last person leaving would so kindly turn off the lights. Thanks ever so much. smile.gif

icm1947 ye kin kiss mah arrrse...hang on...wait fer at....*poot*...noo laddie, afore at dissipates..

Aussie Jeff, tha gamiest SMG squad hidin', Hetzer haordin', map tha size o' Kansas an' 30 turrns tae cross at bastaard, hae bin soondly whupped an' generally slapped aboot lak a watery-eyed fetchling bah tha moost excellent Clan OGSF. Tha cretinous AI gi' at a "tactical victory", whain Ah haild eight o' tha NINE - can ye believe tha ****e - NINE feckin' flags, killed everythun wi' wheels on at, includin' Daphne haes Company walk-along duck, an' generally shot tha bratwurst oot o' haes soddin' sodjers.

Ah lost two o' mah five tanks tae bollockin' ricochets' fraim haes twit troops misfirin' their sodjer gear.

An' the porridge brained AI thinks at's a feckin' "tactical victory".

Still, Ah slapped tha sloppy chocolate puddin' oot o' him an' haes laddies rright enuff!

Originally posted by OGSF:

Tha cretinous AI gi' at a "tactical victory", whain Ah haild eight o' tha NINE - can ye believe tha ****e - NINE feckin' flags, killed everythun wi' wheels on at, includin' Daphne haes Company walk-along duck, an' generally shot tha bratwurst oot o' haes soddin' sodjers.

Ah lost two o' mah five tanks tae bollockin' ricochets' fraim haes twit troops misfirin' their sodjer gear.

An' the porridge brained AI thinks at's a feckin' "tactical victory".

Still, Ah slapped tha sloppy chocolate puddin' oot o' him an' haes laddies rright enuff!

You know, if you run it through a 'Broad Scots' competent Babblefish, OGSF's stuff is rather harsh and thorough.

Oh, he occasionally loses sight of 'duty' and strays excessively into the scatalogical, but a lot of it is rather a poetic "I'm so glad to see you again, excuse me while I stomp on your head and call you a roight bastard" sort of posting.

[ July 30, 2002, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

prancing around like a bunch of characters out of 'Mayberry RFD' on Quaaludes and Jack Daniels.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.</font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

*poot*

Says it all, really. I think that's what the AI was thinking when it magnanimously granted you a "tactical victory".

<BIG>*POOT*</BIG>

Sweet revenge SHALL be mine, ye simpering, sozzled, prancing poodle piddler. You will dread the day you slapped my brave, honorable Flossenhimies senseless. EN GARDE!!

Sir Flamin' AJ

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hey, Stuka, lad, how 'bout a game when CMBB comes out?

You'd be my first, so...be gentle...

I'm sure it'll be a memorable experience for the both of us.

No doubt it'll be a drunken mish-mash of fumbling hands and sweaty groping and "where does this go?" while simultaneousely thinking about dead kittens in order to prolong the experience.

Young love hey? So.....pensive.

Originally posted by Stuka:

No doubt it'll be a drunken mish-mash of fumbling hands and sweaty groping and "where does this go?" while simultaneousely thinking about dead kittens in order to prolong the experience

Seanachai, Stuka in a mutual sweaty grope-fest.

No wonder I'm having difficulty keeping my dinner down.

Mace