Early-war Waffen-SS (or Waffengrenadier) Uniform Mod Released!

Available right now at CMMODS.COM!

Complete replacement textures for all Waffen-SS infantry units, including mountain troops. Similar, but totally different than the original CM:BB graphics. Additional autumn textures available as a separate download.

Can't describe all the cool details here, so download them and check them out. They're free, after all. :D

Some pix for those of you who must have some:

Spring smocks, infantry and mechanized

41s.jpg

41m_s.jpg

Same as above, in autumn

41a.jpg

41m_a.jpg

And last but not least my personal choice for my "best uniform mod ever", the mountain troops:

gebirgs1.jpg

gebirgs2.jpg

Note that the difference between the squads and HQ unit.

Winter uniforms and mid-war set almost ready...

smile.gif

Originally posted by Sgt. Steiner:

Outstanding work, but any chance of these being made CMMOS-compatible?

I am working with several of Andrews mods to make them CMMOS compatible. Actually mods are done (except preview pictures) but need to play with ruleset little ...just if wouldn't have all other things to do :(

Originally posted by Commissar:

BTW Andrew, do you plan on ever doing some vehicles in CMBB? You did such a great job on uniforms AND vehicles in CMBO, it would be a shame not to see your vehicles in CMBB.

Yes! I actually think that most of the stock vehicle textures are pretty good, but I'm working on updating some of my CMBO mods, like the Jeep, Wespe/Marder III, and allied halftracks, for CMBB. Yeah, I know I never released the CMBO halftracks, :rolleyes: , but hopefully I can put them to good use here.

Originally posted by massimorocca:

And again with so many options no CMMOSpatible.

Im sure Andrew gives you permission to make it CMMOS comparatible.

[edit] sorry JKMK, missed your post [/edit]

[ November 30, 2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: illo ]

Originally posted by Lawyer:

Great work. I'm collecting all your uniform mods.

But what is that white business on the mountain troops' right shoulder? Is it a reversible parka? I can't tell from your pics.

Thanks! smile.gif

That white thing is a sort of storm flap for the anorak, which in real life is reversible to white, so you're seeing the reverse side. The forthcoming winter version will show it as buttoned.

BTW, if anyone wants to convert my mods to CMMOS versions--go ahead! Just let me know before they're released publically. I actually appreciate the help. smile.gif

Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

Bloody hell - great work again Andrew! Love that Mountain uniform. Looks like the overpriced hamsters will be making a regular appearance from now on smile.gif

Hey watch it!

Keep in mind my Waffen-Hamsters aren't overpriced... they're just overfed...

Originally posted by Nowotny:

All your uniform mods are simply superb! Can't wait to see what you modify next.

Oh and why don't you download rksoldat's faces mod? they look great with your uniforms! ;)

Thanks! smile.gif Up next are sets 2 and 3 of the W-SS uniforms. There are also some Luftwaffe mods in the works. Then, on to the Finns, or maybe Russian winter uniforms. Or both?