Let's Have Another Scenario!

You knew it was bound to happen.

Yep, that's right, on behalf of all future CMBB owners, I'm asking for another scenario.

Two scenarios, while a tremendously humongous bone, will simply not cut it while all of us wait until the release of CMBB. (We can't count the Tutorial)

Afterall, we have opponets to practice against. We have wives and friends to impress. We have tactics to learn. We have features to study. We have much to do prior to the retail release of CMBB.

BTS/BFC gave us a third scenario for the CMBO demo, how about a third and fourth for CMBB. You know, the old "Do it one better with CMBB" thing.

Pretty please ;)

ALLONS

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

Don't complain, be happy with what you have. And think back to the old days and thank BTS for their fine work. 'Tis not your place to demand more from those who have put in so much.

Who the heck is complaining??? Certainly not me. CMBB is tactical gaming Nirvana. There is nothing there to complain about. I'm merely requesting some additional bonage...

a Bonage' Trois if you will.

Perhaps your smile o' meter is out of whack, as there was a smiley tacked on to the end of the post, and I did say "Pretty Please", and I mentioned right up front about "asking" for another scenario.

[ September 01, 2002, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Blackhorse ]

More bah, we lived with the three CMBO beta demo scenarios for 5-6 months, and the third one came out a few months after the others. So I think you can stand two for 19 days. Not to say that I wouldn't mind another one... :D

[ September 01, 2002, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Hussar:

You forgot to thank god for the hole world, eddison for the elektrizity, gays for the christopher street (threat) day...damn the list is long.

Come out of this hole...it smells. In the future, i see it coming, someone will say to me on a shiny sunday "come on...lets place some flowers in front of our beloved car producer...

Im wondering about, no one wrote any negativ opinions about the Demo...for me, the kursk szenario is one of the boringst szenarios i ever played. The cmbo demo is the holy grail compared to it. Dont know what bts hade in mind to give us this piece.

I liked the changes they made, did some small tests with the new features and i liked it mutch, but i deleted it imedialy after 2 hours. I will buy cmbb in three weeks...but why to play this demo, if i can play cmbo with the full features?

I stop now before i loos my mind...and my registration...

Well, the demo only has a certain set of units and textures and stuff for terrain - so if they only released a new map, we'd only be able to play on the same terrain with the same unit types.. they'd have to release an 'update pack' or something if they wanted a significantly different mission.

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Seriously though, no more scenarios for the demo unfortunately guys. We have too much on our plates to do this before release.

I stand by KD. I don't think I need more demo scnearioes right now. If you wanna another scenario, wait for 3 other weeks! I have gone through the CMBO Beta Demo days and there is nothing that I cannot wait. smile.gif

If you get bored with the current set, I recommend you guys come out and play MP with them, I guess you can have tutorial PBEM, right? :D