Since I'm not Peng, How can I be Challenged?

Leeo

Originally posted by Speedbump:

This valiant JgdPzIV (becoming my favorite German AFV) ended the scenario with 3 M4 Shermans, 1 M4A3(75)W Sherman, 2 M4A1(76)W Shermans and a lone HT to its credit! Now how do I transfer this guy to my next game? BTS fix or do somefink'...

Speedbump

It was all very painful. The details swim before my bleeding eyes but it seemed that one cheese-ass enemy vehicle was responsible for lots of pain. It hurts. Oh god it hurts. The maneuvering, the tactics, the dead-on hits at close range, all just... oh god - it still hurts!!!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

Now how do I transfer this guy to my next game?

Immediately press Alt-U in our game. That will take you right to the 'Import Customized Gameyness' screen, from where you can scan whole matchbox AFVs into the game.

Jerk.</font>

dalem, quit crying.

"Boo hoo hoo."

"I lost a game."

"Boo, hoo, hoo."

Look at me! I lose lots of games all the time, and do you see me crying about it? NNnoosiree.

So, <big>Loser</big>, if you want to see which of us sucks the most, send me a set up, you Minnesotan wannabe.

[edited because, as stated before, I'm brain-dead]

[ March 01, 2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

This valiant JgdPzIV (becoming my favorite German AFV) ended the scenario with 3 M4 Shermans, 1 M4A3(75)W Sherman, 2 M4A1(76)W Shermans and a lone HT to its credit! Now how do I transfer this guy to my next game? BTS fix or do somefink'...

Speedbump

It was all very painful. The details swim before my bleeding eyes but it seemed that one cheese-ass enemy vehicle was responsible for lots of pain. It hurts. Oh god it hurts. The maneuvering, the tactics, the dead-on hits at close range, all just... oh god - it still hurts!!!</font>

Well I refuse to bath(e) and brush the Ãœberlizard...all those scales...yuck!!!!
Don't knock it, I might molt on you.

And now, just lik you like it . . .an ÃœberLizard Update!

Mr auosurrender is just about to make the bad man stop in my latest with Berli. Well, even a blind piggy finds an acorn now and then and if he hadn't won one against me soon, the boss was going to move him to a higher level of hell, something with natural light I understand. Plus, did I mention what a gamey boat using bastige he is.

Moriarty has obviously worked out a game hack since he is French and NOT dying in droves before my goose steppers.

Pondscum has attempted on several occassions to avoid his impending demise through the sending of unreadable files, but has finally stumbled and bumbled his split squads close enough to begin giving them some acute lead poisoning. The addition of a by-line to my signature appears unlikely.

dalem, Croda and bauhaus all have new setups in the mail and I am sorry to report that the store is also closed at this end Mr. Mancini and wins will be out of season for some time if you are shopping in thelucky country.

Stuka is nearly done writhing, screaming and leaking bodily fluids and will soon begin to tenderise in the hot sun for ten turns or so before I can pick the carcass clean as he is too proud to surrender now.

The Bard has not followed through with a setup following our last exchange. I imagine he is too scared at what the damage of losing such a match would do to his ability to form words.

Wildma is not forgotten, but being driven into a rage through the application of a small dose of [ignore]. There will be a setup for him shortly if I can stop laughing about the fact that his e-mail actually appears to be in North Dakota.

If mrskpr (non-bolded due to accumulation of wuss points) ever returns he should be sent to Coventry for abandoning a game with me that had only 2 turns left in wwhich his arse was being handed to him.

[ March 01, 2002, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Goanna ]

Originally posted by Goanna:

If mrskpr (non-bolded due to accumulation of wuss points) ever returns he should be sent to Coventry for abandoning a game with me that had only 2 turns left in wwhich his arse was being handed to him.

I ditto, and for the same damn reasons. I think mrsqueaker reached critical mass on the wuss points long ago.

Originally posted by Leeo:

dalem, quit crying.

"Boo hoo hoo."

"I lost a game."

"Boo, hoo, hoo."

Look at me! I lose lots of games all the time, and do you see me crying about it? NNnoosiree.

So, <big>Loser</big>, if you want to see which of us sucks the most, send me a set up, you Minnesotan wannabe.

[edited because, as stated before, I'm brain-dead]

Hmn. Not much of a taunt, but I'm still woozy and half-blind, so I'll accept.

Today setups will go to Leeo and Dorosh, and two or three other non-poolers who have been clawing at my screen door.

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And here we have ONE vote for:

Beats the ****e out of me.

Thanks for voting Patch

Joe, I think you misunderstood my response. I understood Yeknod. That was actually a hint for you to find out what your new quire has been up to. I just didn't want to be blunt about it.

Persephone</font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Translation: tuition fees to be invoiced c/o Justicar

Yeknod That seems reasonable. These Kannigets collect their Squires as if they're baseball cards and when they get bored with them, they just drop them and go off and play with some new toy...and leave them to fend for themselves with no further guidance...Excepting OGSF of course.

Persephone

[ March 01, 2002, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

I find it disgusting for a squire and a knight to be touching like that. I've never had a need for a squire.[/QB]

I do recall a certain Hiram asking me if I'd like to be his squire once, but I declined being the free spirit that I am.

Hmmm free spirits? That's what we need, more free spirits!!!

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Think of it as ... tough love.

Joe, how could you not like a cute furry donkey with his long ears, fuzzy fur and sad eyes looking at you longingly...admit you like the donkey...don't worry...I promise we won't make fun of you...just admit it.

Persephone

See, Dark Lady, if yer scratch me lobes with long, caressing strokes, me hind quarters tremble with involuntary spasms...

Eh? What did he say? "Tough love?"

Oh, well I never... saucy Joe

Oh, yes... I suppose the outward sterness hides an inner tumult of pent-up passions that gather and smash on the craggy rocks of Joe's unfrequented lust.

Oh, Joe did I miss yer side-long glances, yer smacking tongue around yer dry and crusty lips, the gushing blushes and secret giggles?

Speak now, don't hold back... embrace me, hold me close and nestle in me bosom... for it aches Joe, aches me sore.

I need one of stature, of poise and sturdy gait to strut and prance outside me paddock, to shepherd the Nobbits and feed the Duck and attend to me needs, as they rise.

Joe... a coupling, matrimony, a union: me the sophisticate, you the noble worker. Perfect, perfect... okay, bit of bother with the translations.... I'll just point and shout slowly.

Idjit Yeknod

[ March 01, 2002, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Fine, fine, I'll add Croda and Speedbump too. I'm starting to feel like a drunken cheerleader at a frat party....

easy?

loose?</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by mon petit liege

I'm starting to feel like a drunken cheerleader at a frat party

S'Friday. S'm drunk. But HANDS OFF MY LIEGE, you beer-guzzling teenage wastrels. Go pick on someone who doesn't wear Depends for a change.

PS Yeknod, where's my turn then, eh? I realise my... novel... turn-numbering scheme may have been too much for your little bastardized equine brain, but I can assure you that YOU OWE ME A TURN. If you can sweet-talk Persephone (and frankly I hear warning klaxons and see flashing DIVE! DIVE! signs just thinking about the consequences of attempting that), you can take the time to sit still and hit Go. It'll all be over soon. And if you're very lucky it won't involve Berli.

[Editted to add suitable capitals. Paris.]

[ March 01, 2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

If you can sweet-talk Persephone (and frankly I hear warning klaxons and see flashing DIVE! DIVE! signs just thinking about it), you can take the time to sit still and hit Go. It'll all be over soon. and if you're very lucky it won't involve Berli.

PondScum, Yeknod wasn't sweet-talking me...he was sweet-talking Joe Shaw. I think the Donkey has a thing for the Justicar.

Persephone

PondScum, Yeknod wasn't sweet-talking me...he was sweet-talking Joe Shaw. I think the Donkey has a thing for the Justicar.

I always heard the Law was an ass.

Looks like a match made in heaven.

{but won't Seanachai feel jilted?}

Guest PondScum

Oh, well that's alright then. No klaxons triggered, just a premonition that there will be wire brushes and carbolic soap used aplenty on the morning after. The questions is, who will gnaw their forelimb off first, in order to escape when the awful realization hits? My money's on the donkey, for I fear Joe has dentures.

He still owes me a turn, though.

Are sock monkeys gendered? And if they were, would you want one? I think an anotomically correct sock monkey is fairly far down the list of things the world needs. It's just... gross.

And about Minnesota. I've had the pleasure of exploring the length of the Land of 10,000 Lakes, from Ludson to Winona, from the Mall of America to Gary's Bar in Utica. And Brainerd (save for the giant talking statue of Paul Bunyan) isn't all that atypical. It's claustrophobic in Minnesota. Too many trees, poor LOS.

My games against Pvllvs (who still hasn't wandered back here) and Dice are still in embryonic stages, but apparently I'm putting on a great parade for Dice's Americans, who haven't had the common decency to line the streets and wave.

The setups Bastables and Lars sent are nothing short of hazing, I'm surprised they haven't delivered a bottle of Southern Comfort and a funnel. Lars gave me seven old men armed with muskets to face down a company of Shermans, which is bad enough, but Bastables went so far as to send me a single-player attack scenario balanced for play against the AI, showing a distinct lack of confidence on his part. Has it really been so long since you won a game that you have to send me a Globetrotters vs. Senators comedy like this

And, uh, being Seanachai's serf doesn't involve any of that "first night" nonsense, does it?

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Joe... a coupling, matrimony, a union: me the sophisticate, you the noble worker.

That would have to be one of the scariest paragraphs ever uttered in these hallowed halls.

I'd can't imagine what the offspring would look like.

Originally posted by Fuerte:

Burb

I think that's going to be the most intelligent thing YOU'VE ever uttered.

There's the door, please close it on the way out.

Mace