The Daimler is finally ready...

...and I'll send it on to the usual suspects tomorrow because I'm tired and too lazy to write a readme right now. Maybe PawBroon--to whom this mod is dedicated because of his kind assistance on getting me good Daimler photos and research material--will host it on his lovely new website. Does he actually host mods there? I think it has to do with mods or something, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what it's all about. tongue.gif

I guess you might want to see some screenshots.

mmdaimler1.jpg

plaindaimler.jpg

I did versions in both plain green and mickey mouse camo. Can you spot the new "in progress" mystery mod in one of shots above? ;)

I'll release this mod with, as promised, the mickey mouse British Jeep.

daimler_jeep.jpg

Disclaimer: it's not CMMOS compatible because I have a Mac and I guess we Mac users are being punished for owning superior computers or something because we don't have CMMOS :mad: Ok, gotta calm down. Bless you, Steve Jobs. smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Very nice. I'll be staying up the rest of the night so I can download it as soon as possible.<hr></blockquote>

...please don't wait up. I won't be sending it anywhere until the morning (PST).

Goodnight, all.

smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

PawBroon to whom this mod is dedicated because of his kind assistance on getting me good Daimler photos and research material.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what his web site is all about.<hr></blockquote>

Now that is very nice of you to think of dedicated that piece of Art to me Andrew.

Concerning your ultra secret next MOD, I have even MORE quality shots and drawings of the same kind you received for the Daimler.

I was to start of those after the Pershing.

Seeing as you do better than me I think I'll do just like for the Daimler and let you proceed.

Keep me posted on your needs...

As for my site, I'm glad you like it even though it seems to be the latest rage around to say nobody understand what it's all about.

It's simple.

So, once again.

You needed to read sequentially all of the items once it was released.

Then two days after that, what was NEWS became ABOUT and what was INCOMING turned into NEWS.

Then I changed it again to put some NEWS in NEWS and be done.

See?

Now you have to read it all over again but this time in a random order.

:D

Should you need more info or a walktrough, I have this gigantic Visio diagram that I can post on my site.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: PawBroon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PawBroon:

You needed to read sequentially all of the items once it was released.

Then two days after that, what was NEWS became ABOUT and what was INCOMING turned into NEWS.

Then I changed it again to put some NEWS in NEWS and be done.

See?

Now you have to read it all over again but this time in a random order.

<hr></blockquote>

Ahhh..everythings sooo much clearer now. Thanks!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Manx:

Ahhh..everythings sooo much clearer now. Thanks!<hr></blockquote>

I aim to please...

There would be hope if some of you were willing to use the stupid Feedback button.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: PawBroon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Andrew,

Have you ever made a mod that sucks?<hr></blockquote>

...if I did I wouldn't admit it!!! :cool:

BTW, PawBroon, thanks for the offer for assistance with the Top Secret Mystery Modâ„¢. I found LOTS of visual references, but if I get stuck I'll shoot you an e-mail. So far progress is going well. smile.gif

Maybe I can round up some more spy shots to post here. If you do have any photos/illustrations of the Commonwealth versions of the vehicle in question I would be overjoyed to take a look at them...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

...please don't wait up. I won't be sending it anywhere until the morning (PST).

I have to go help a 'friend' of mine move for a couple hours now ... smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Andrew:

Pal, buddy, amigo, friend, GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER. :D Send Manx the mod now! Pulling your back out can wait an hour. :D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife:

Here, Here!

Bad-assed Daimler, Andrew. You're an innovator.

I know I'm an ingrate, but, do I have to beg for you to consider doing the Cromwell?<hr></blockquote>

Oh man, don't beg, it's unseemly! tongue.gif

I have considered doing the Cromwell, as it's sorely in need of a new mod. I have heard a rumor that a groovy new Cromwell mod is currently in production, but that's all I'm saying. ;)

Four Stringer asked <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>What's a Mac?<hr></blockquote>. Well, I could tell you, but then you'd feel all inadequate and have to go buy one to fill that missing hole in your life... tongue.gif Besides, the mandatory live animal sacrifices to Steve Jobs get messy.