Enough already, why can't these guys just make CMBB a normal Real Time strategy game?

These guys have to get with it. The turn based aspect of this game adds nothing to it. If it were a real time game it would be the best game I've ever played as it is it falls somewhat short. Oh well, just have to wait for Oleg Maddox to deliver "World War 2 Real Time Strategy" next year.

Originally posted by farang:

These guys have to get with it. The turn based aspect of this game adds nothing to it. If it were a real time game it would be the best game I've ever played as it is it falls somewhat short. Oh well, just have to wait for Oleg Maddox to deliver "World War 2 Real Time Strategy" next year.

Real time would turn CM into an absolute pile of ****e... much like all RTS games

Originally posted by farang:

Ooh! Ooh! Can we have powerups too? If you would have ever played a batallion-sized engagement in CM, you'd have realized the utter idiocy of your statement.

Go back to Command & Conquer, tank rushes, and resource harvesting. You obviously don't have the patience to appreciate all the research, realism, and historical accuracy that went into CMBB.

To each his own I guess, some folks like sudden strike and the like, I like it sometimes depending on what mood I'm in, I also like Talonsofts Europe in Flames, and it is totally turned base, just depends on the mood I'm in. The thing I like the most about Combat Mission is it combines the two, gives you more control over your troops,great game. It would be nice if more then two players could play it on line,{ you know team typr action} but you can't have everything

Guys, Im guessing this is a result of the CMBB Borg posting on other forums. *PLEASE* dont do this, as we are still very busy and dont have the time to be responding constantly to such posts.

farang, if turn based is not your style no problems, each to your own. There are plenty of RTS games out there for you to check out...

Dan