Anyone ever make reverse camo mods?

I've always wanted to see an Olive Drab Tiger and a "Hasty" Churchill, a Winter Ambush Sherman etc. Anyone ever make any of these ridiculous mods? I think it would be fun for a little while and make for some cool screen shots. However I understand you Moders have better things to mod and believe me my CM experience is better for it, just a question

Great job John!!

Now those babies wouldn't pale compared to Mike's Field guns.

Arghhhhhhhhhh I wan't them!!

40 and 90AA need your love too.

It was considered gamey to play with your MODs till you had a chance to upgrade them even.

:D

Damn I'm glad you're back.

We had to cope up with Gordon Molek and Marco Bergman and pretend they had talent.

Sheesh.

I once made me a cool late-war Pather and JadgPanther painted in green with red primer that looks a LOT different than the usual panzer yellow stuff.

I REALLY should dust that old folder off and see if anyone wants to add it to their mod collection (and hope Fernando doesn't sue me for borrowing his base art!).

Originally posted by Offwhite:

I'd really like to see some snowed-on (not snow-camoed) German armor like Gordon's allied tanks.

There are quite a few of these available at CMHQ. They were done by Gordon for CMMOS. Just follow this link:Snow-covered German vehicles by Gordon

Look towards the bottom of the page for anything with "GEM_Winter" and a German vehicle designation. These are the "snowed-on" mods.

Happy modding. :D

Thanks much. Those were the first or second editions of those guns. Here's the third edition (large jpg, sorry). Marcus suggested that they were too bright so I went back and 'subdued' them a bit. Nothing special just thrown together so they're not 'perfect' by any means.

guns2.jpg

Wow a Tiger reply to my post, I'm honored your mods elevate the game, I played the British for a week after getting your Firefly mod. Would you sign my Pershing?

Those guns look great I hope they are released soon. :D

I always use to refer to Tiger as the One Man Armor Factory.

If the germans had had him on their side in 44 they would never have lost. He cranks out more steel than a Ford production line crew on Meth.

Mord