Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGH!!

Everyone in Oz has it except Panzer and me! :(

A bloody Tasmanian has it for christ sake! SA, WA, NSW, VIC and QLD have all got it but not my front door!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been hearing lots of reports of damaged parcels "Resealed by USPS" etc. I'll be starting to worry if it isn't here by Wednesday, that would be a week after the first people in Sydney got it. Normal mail takes 3 days to get to me from Sydney.

Stix :(:(:(

Originally posted by Stixx:

I've been hearing lots of reports of damaged parcels "Resealed by USPS" etc.

Mine had been opened and resealed and a little bit bent but I wouldn't say damaged. I suspect it was customs making sure it was software.

Signed: Bloody Tasmanian.

[QB]

I've been hearing lots of reports of damaged parcels "Resealed by USPS" etc. QB]

It's because the 200+ page manual makes the packaging to bulky for poor little old sorting machines, BTS please fix or do somefink!

{edit:- Just finished my first game 'A Warm Place To Sleep' Oh boy. oh boy, oh boy, I love those BT's, though they did all end up as scrap metal}

[ September 30, 2002, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: Speedy ]

ARGH!!

A bloody Tasmanian has it for christ sake! SA, WA, NSW, VIC and QLD have all got it but not my front door!!! :mad: Stix :(:(:(

Pardon me old chap, but I still don't seem to have IT, contrary to your belief that all of WA HAS IT. So put a sock in it! :mad: :mad:

AJ

ARGH!!

(

Not so. :(

Mine should 3 cds, replacement CMBO, CMBB & SC.

I have the feeling I won't see mine for a while, it'll be heavier, and the pigeon will need to stop a few times.

Woden canberra has it, but not Tuggeranong (Canberra is only 250k people, how can it get stuffed up like that?)

Still not here today, I think I'm really regretting ordering 5 copies, plus TACOPS plus a couple of the books.

Another evening of talking to the wife coming up, I even had to go to pre-natal classes last night! They reckon the breast is not just an ornament, how can anyone say that!?!

Cheers

Rob

I havent been visiting the forum for a while now as I didnt want to get depressed since I didnt have it. Its now tuesday in sunny Perth and Im hoping the posty is refreshed from a 3 day break so he has the strength to carry my 2 CD's and 200 page bible to my door.

Mind you my wife will probably hide it and say "No dear there was no parcel for you in todays mail"

[ September 30, 2002, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Pud ]

<BIG><BIG>*Wh00t!!!!!!*</BIG></BIG>

The eagle has landed in Perth.

:D:D:D

AJ

PS: The mail bag was half shredded at one end :eek: and had been resealed by the USPS! But the CD and manual were fine. No install probs. Time to ROCK n' ROLL! :D

[ October 01, 2002, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Panzer76:

Wooohaaaaaa!!!! Yes, just recived my copy here in Brisbane!!! Catch ya later losers (thats those of u who doesnt have a copy! :D )

The only thing to look forward to tonight is the Hitler channel showing the 'True' story of BlackHawk Down. :/