Any of you Californians crossing your fingers for tomorrow like I am?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to ship from Chicago to Flagstaff all the time. Flag doesnt have an airport, but we would always get the package 3 days from shipping on the dot. That would make D-Day tomorrow smile.gif

And, I stalked the postman on Saturday and asked him when he would expect it and he said most likely on Monday smile.gif

My luck, they will tell me tomorrow that my credit card did not go through or somefink!!!!

Chad

Originally posted by Commissar:

Originally posted by Grisha:

I live in Bellevue to be more specific. Not exactly Seattle, but close enough.

That explains why he's a Commissar. (Commissars and party officials all live in dachas in Redmond, Bellevue, Issaquah and Samammish).

(Gig Harbor/Key Center)

Originally posted by jonp:

How do you know if you have a mail distribution

center near you?

I live in Tampa. Does anyone know if there is

a mail dis center there?

Thx

jonp

What I meant was whether you live out in the sticks or not. If you live in a city you are more likely close to the source of your mail. For example, Los Angeles' mail comes in through LAX. I don't know if the mail is sorted there, but I know there is a large sorting or distribution center in Playa del Rey. It's one of those places that looks like a post office, but it doesn't serve the public, it just sorts the mail and distributes it to local post offices. The closer you are to the centralized source of your mail, the more quickly you will receive it.

Now that I think of it, I used to work just north

of the Tampa airport and there was some building

that had US Postal system signs on it but did not

have any doors for walk up sales.

Hopefully I get home today and it is there. I

live about 6 miles south of TIA

thx

jonp