Surprise Party?

Len

What happens if it's some drooling idiot who just turns up to post 'ThIs gAmE suX d00d!!!' and gets banned before we can pry the brandy out of Peng's claws? I think BTS should reserve number 10,000 for someone special. Roxy perhaps.

[ September 10, 2002, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Firefly ]

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Is Roxy still around? I haven't seen anything from her in weeks. I feel downright neglected. [sniff]

Michael

Unfortunately the unbanning of her alter-ego meant that she was banned.</font>

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Well, here's something else to celebrate: Today I posted my 5,000th. post! I bet nobody on the board has more.

:D:D:D:D:D:Dtongue.gif

Michael

One day, I was really, really, really bored (a day not unlike today) and I went through checking quite a few user profiles. I was staggered to find that Slapdragon has posted 5942 times (at present). I'm staggered because most of his posts are more War & Peace than The Great Gatsby! I seem to remember there was somebody else with 6000+, but I can't remember who.

So, sorry Michael but you're not quite top of the pile. smile.gif

I know, I should really get a life!

Originally posted by Nestor:

I was staggered to find that Slapdragon has posted 5942 times (at present)....I seem to remember there was somebody else with 6000+, but I can't remember who.

So, sorry Michael but you're not quite top of the pile. smile.gif

Oh no! :eek: You've completely ruined my day and my life. A dark cloud now hangs over a meaningless future. There's nothing left now but to destroy my life with alcohol and drugs.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Nestor: I seem to remember there was somebody else with 6000+, but I can't remember who.
Puh-lease!

Profile for Michael Dorosh

Member Status: Member

Member Number: 4604

As if there was any doubt! smile.gif

Of course, Dorosh could have added a few dozen while I was posting this. tongue.gif

[ September 11, 2002, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nestor: I seem to remember there was somebody else with 6000+, but I can't remember who.

Puh-lease!

Profile for Michael Dorosh

Member Status: Member

Member Number: 4604

As if there was any doubt! smile.gif

Of course, Dorosh could have added a few dozen while I was posting this. tongue.gif </font>

Could we take a vote on keeping him bound and gagged in a closet for, oh, say a year or two. Just until I pass him by.
I'm afraid it would take more than that Michael. Dorosh signed up two years later than you.

As a fellow Canuck, it's nice to see him shattering that myth of us being the soft-spoken members of our North American family. :D

Cheers,

Jason